StarCraft® II

Cloaked Love, Part 5

Nobody use this until Part 4 is used up.
Edited by Thundercrash on 8/22/2011 8:07 PM PDT
Way to flood the Popular Topics list.
08/22/2011 10:18 PMPosted by WarHawk
Way to flood the Popular Topics list.

You bet it!
08/22/2011 10:50 PMPosted by PeanutButter
Wow for once the posts at the top are not someone raging about some unit.

Instead it's flooded with a stupid story made by 3 people with nothing better to do that 95% of the people going to the forum don't care about.
08/23/2011 01:30 AMPosted by IAreLemons
Wow for once the posts at the top are not someone raging about some unit.

Instead it's flooded with a stupid story made by 3 people with nothing better to do that 95% of the people going to the forum don't care about.

Correction: the actual statistic is 99%. Even then, it'd be closer to 100% than 99%.

Yet it takes up 40% of the popular topics list, because three people just so decided to flood the forums with stories I doubt anyone reads. I can see this eventually taking over the list and becoming a meme bigger than the Invisible Protis Sniper.
OOC: Not our problem that stories seem to be better than unit discussions, :P

Now shut up or you'll make this the top thread before the damn story starts.

Besides, its about time we got a Joey Ray's Bar forum on the frontpage, no one seems to use this one as much as General Disscussion anyways, :P
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/23/2011 6:17 AM PDT
OOC: Not our problem that stories seem to be better than unit discussions, :P

Now shut up or you'll make this the top thread before the damn story starts.

Besides, its about time we got a Joey Ray's Bar forum on the frontpage, no one seems to use this one as much as General Disscussion anyways, :P

On the contrary, it's five people using a forum as a roleplaying chatroom. Completely different to dozens of people actually discussing something.
In case you haven't noticed, WarHawk, we really don't give a damn about what's supposed to be happening here. I just thought that it was a nice place to make a story. Others agreed, and joined the story.

And in case you haven't noticed, there are dozens of rps in JoeyRay's. At least we are kind enough to keep them in this section of the forums.

Besides, we were invited. Now, have a drink.
In case you haven't noticed, WarHawk, we really don't give a damn about what's supposed to be happening here. I just thought that it was a nice place to make a story. Others agreed, and joined the story.

And in case you haven't noticed, there are dozens of rps in JoeyRay's. At least we are kind enough to keep them in this section of the forums.

Besides, we were invited. Now, have a drink.

I don't have a problem with RPers, in fact I find their society interesting.

It's just a problem when one story floods the Popular Topics list hogging almost half of the space provided. Really messes up ease-of-access on the forums for those who don't RP.

It's just a problem when one story floods the Popular Topics list hogging almost half of the space provided. Really messes up ease-of-access on the forums for those who don't RP.

People from other threads should type more posts then.
Edited by Ender on 8/23/2011 8:07 AM PDT

People from other threads should type more posts then.

The problem is that general threads have more time between posts, and different threads die more easily. RP is almost like a chatroom; no-one changes between them, and responses are made as soon as possible. That's especially a problem when one story gets to the point where several threads have to be made just to accommodate it.
08/23/2011 08:09 AMPosted by WarHawk
The problem is that general threads have more time between posts, and different threads die more easily. RP is almost like a chatroom; no-one changes between them, and responses are made as soon as possible. That's especially a problem when one story gets to the point where several threads have to be made just to accommodate it.

But its not our problem...
Then ask Blizzard to change the set up of the forums, so that there isn't a maximum post count for threads. I for one can say it's a little irritating to put in something new to a story, and find that it didn't go in, because the thread maxxed out.

Can we move this to the Bar? 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS' thread, we need as much space as we can get.
*Shrug* Blizzard should do it by Views instead of Posts then. THat would solve all our problems.
sry guys im not rping anymore, tell doomer that he controls my guy now, i just cant stick with the storyline. u guys seem to do this all day, and i dont have all day to do this.
Aw, but we just brought back your idea?
08/23/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Thundercrash
Aw, but we just brought back your idea?

Im sorry but i only have like an hour or two a day, then its football and school. sry :(
aw screw it i can miss a practice ;D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]