StarCraft® II

Cloaked Love Part 2

Posts: 4,015
08/20/2011 07:14 AMPosted by Hyperion
The marines began to follow the girls, with Seth in the lead. Then they stopped, appearantly interested in...was that a door?


OOC: uh, Hyperion, Moirana and Jay are already in the safehouse. Just to make that clear.
Posts: 2,096
*Jay senses people at the door*

"I sure hope Qwerty's defense system kicks in..."

*Just then, red lights flash down the halls of the safehouse, and Qwerty's hologram pops up in front of the safehouse door*

"State your business. This is a private property." *Says teh hologram*
Posts: 2,416
08/20/2011 07:13 AMPosted by Mockingjay
Vultureling's got a story that's on its 7th thread, but its been a bit slow lately, :\

I, uh, retired...
Cortex with a couple friends is better for me, now that school is back.
BUT ANYWAYS!

Ebon, Hydraling.

Moirana (Zerglings body with Hydralisk talons, and Hydra tail for spines) scaring her badly. "You will need a full squadron of Marines, if you were wondering." he says flatly/.
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:20 AM PDT
Posts: 4,015
Moirana winced, the pain building. "Son of a bi*ch, how many are looking for me now! Since when do I need a full squad of Marines!"
Posts: 2,096
08/20/2011 07:17 AMPosted by Vultureling
school is back


OOC: NOOOO! NOT SCHOOL! That's the killer of all fun and good of Starcraft! Nooooooeeeeeeee
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/20/2011 7:19 AM PDT
Posts: 2,416
08/20/2011 07:18 AMPosted by Mockingjay
OOC: NOOOO! NOT SCHOOL! That's the killer of all fun and good of Starcraft! Nooooooeeeeeeee

Yeah. THAT school. I'll be afk M-F, oh yeah, you already know :D I'm gonna e-mail you momentarily.
SENT.
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:22 AM PDT
Posts: 4,015
"F*CK!"

Bolts of energy erupt around the room, sending the odd Zerg crossbreed barreling back down it's hole.

OOC: just a heads up, Moirana's a bit unstable at the moment, so sneaking up on her is a really bad idea. But you probably know that now...
Edited by Thundercrash on 8/20/2011 7:23 AM PDT
Posts: 2,096
*Jay turns around*

"What....the...!@#$...is....THAT?!?!?!"

Edited by Mockingjay on 8/20/2011 7:24 AM PDT
Posts: 2,416
*HISSSSSS*.....

Ebon retreats underground, emerging with something quite odd.

"Do not harm me..." he hisses gently. "A friend of Vulturelings..."
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:25 AM PDT
Posts: 4,015
Moirana groans as the bolts subside, but the pain does not.

"Stop the ride, I want to get off. I need to get out of here. Jay, please tell me you have a way off this rock?"
Posts: 4,015
Grasping her knife, Moirana rams the frigid blade into the creatures head.

OOC: does Ebon have a zerglings head, or a hydralisks head? Which one he has kind of determines whether or not he survives.
Edited by Thundercrash on 8/20/2011 7:27 AM PDT
Posts: 2,096
*Jay stares in horror at the Zerg creature*

"Damn it, the floors aren't burrowproof, i forgot. *Jay pulls out her psi-knife*
*She looks at Moirana*
"Um, i kinda do...but where would that leave your Spectre friend and my Mark?"

Posts: 2,416
(He has a Zergling head)

"You humans...rather....destroyed my, home....which is right here..."
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:27 AM PDT
Posts: 4,015
Moirana grits her teeth, tears leaking out of her clenched eyes.

"Do you know any place we can go to? Any where that is isolated?"
Posts: 4,015
(He has a Zergling head)

"You humans...rather....destroyed my, home....which is right here..."


OOC: ooohhhhhh. I hope he has a real thick skull, cuz a blade at -50 degrees to the head will kind of hurt.
Posts: 2,416
"...l:... Why are you trying to assault me. You destroyed my home..."
Ebon dodges the blade, having Zergling speed.
Ebon burrows, re-appearing behind Jay. "Why."
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:31 AM PDT
Posts: 2,096
*Jay ponders this for a moment.*

"Well...*she pushes a nearby button, imprisoning the hydraling in a bubble of energy*

"... if we can get out asses down to the armory, i think i have a solution.

*Jay looks at the hydraling*

"Sorry, but i needed a place for a safehouse. This hill was the best okay?"
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/20/2011 7:33 AM PDT
Posts: 2,416
"Ugh... Fine...I'll sleep underground."
(Jay, please check your e-mail)
Edited by Vultureling on 8/20/2011 7:34 AM PDT
Posts: 4,015
She stared at the creature, its snarls sounding almost like speech.

"Look, you, thing, whatever the hell you are. The last time I met any Zerg, they all tried to kill me, and I've been having a really bad day, so excuse me if I'm a little on edge."
Posts: 2,096
*Jay stares at the creature*

"What kind of hellish crossbreed IS this? Its horrible..."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]