StarCraft® II

Cloaked love part 4!

OOC:a lot more
*Mark walks over to Jay and drags her away from Moirana*

"That didn't look to pretty, better get you outta here before she finishes Gabriel."

OOC: Ack Hyperion, you beat my post by under a second.
Edited by Ender on 8/22/2011 1:33 PM PDT
Gabriel glances at Mark. "I suggest you get her out of here, before her mind collapses completely. Take mine."

Returns his gaze to Moirana. "Yeah. Twelve years ago, I was a ghost employed by the Dominion. This was prior to the activation of Project ShadowBlade."
As Moirana turned to face gabriel, Phlegethon took the moment to shoot.

OOC: Thundercrash arguing with himself.
I take this opportunity to drag Jay away. I use the void to hide her psi signature from the others. Only the sniper notices Jay get dragged away.
08/22/2011 01:33 PMPosted by Zanon
I take this opportunity to drag Jay away. I use the void to hide her psi signature from the others. Only the sniper notices Jay get dragged away.

OOC: Your a bit late...Mark's on it already, :\

Edited by Mockingjay on 8/22/2011 1:35 PM PDT
Domovoi- Phlegethon radioed back to base that Jay is in the clear. 4 marauders went out in an attempt to retrieve her, while I pondered what to do with the warp point still in Jay's body.
OOC: I'm cloaked still
Edited by Zanon on 8/22/2011 1:36 PM PDT
Moirana stared at Gabriel, not quite comprehending what she had just heard. "You.....ordered her........to kill......my mother?"

She watches Mark and the second ghost carry Jay up a flight of stairs.
IC:

*Jay looks up at Mark, a smile attempts to creep onto her face, but it fades into pain as her arm shifts*

"Thankyou Mark...but...where...are we...going...."
*Mark looks down at Jay*

"Well, I don't know yet...but do you have anywhere in mind?"
OOC:

08/22/2011 01:35 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Moirana stared at Gabriel, not quite comprehending what she had just heard. "You.....ordered her........to kill......my mother?"
Well this RP was fun to do looks like were losing the main character :D
OOC: Where's Seth? Is he on his ship?
I then remembered that Warp points could work in reverse as well and warp people to their location. I wondered how Mark and Jay would take to seeing me, then decided to do it, with several marines, ofc.
I wisper to mark "I'll take care of the ghosts."

[Outside]

"LOOK, a flying ELEPHANT!Hurry it will escape if you don't run after it! Go that way!"
Seth got bored of waiting for something to happen and had his troops follow his into the science vessel. Stopping at the bottom of the ramp that lead to gabriel's valkerie, he paused, wondering which way to go.
Gabriel drops from the upper platform to the floor. "Yes. We had intelligence that suggested an Umojan spy was living on a planet called Calthrias. She was showing impressive progress, so I gave the assignment to her. It wasn't until after the job was done that we discovered the intel was false."
Moirana blinked uncomprehendingly. "False?"
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]