StarCraft® II

Upgrade to Full Version

I, like many of you, have the full version of the game and it also it is telling me to upgrade. I have the box, discs, and etc, and yet it will not let me play the game. I'm trying to continue playing the campaign on hard. What should I do to resolve this issue? If anyone can tell me I would very much appreciate it.
Reply Quote
Soooooo if Illidan is not down or all of wow, now starcraft 2 is askin me to upgraded to a game ive had already paid for for over a year. Sitting here on the east coast waiting for the west coast to get to 10am. For as much as these games are played there shouold be a 24 hour line to call or chat online with. I dont go and buy other items for them to sometimes just not work yet here we are again.

Balls
Reply Quote
I have no idea what's going on.I was playing yesterday, came on today and wambam it tells me to upgrade.I was playing early yesterday morning and i'm totally confused as to what the heck is going on i tried to redeem my code it says that i already have it redeemed.....
Reply Quote
I'm trying to see if i can reinstall it from the CD and hope that works.I'll give you guys an update in 20 minutes.
Reply Quote
Btw our games have been now turned to starter edition from what i can see.''No activation is required for started edition.''
Reply Quote
Yeah used the cd to install it..but still nothing it has to do with the accounts that are linked to the account and it's bugging me.It seems they turned our accounts to starter editions..
Reply Quote
Hey guys i just got off the phone with battlenet support and it seems to be a simple refreshing issue, what they did for me was refreshed my account and i told me to change my password and apparently that is the way to get out of starter edition and back to normal.Hope this helps for further information just throw me a reply
Reply Quote
Hey guys i just got off the phone with battlenet support and it seems to be a simple refreshing issue, what they did for me was refreshed my account and i told me to change my password and apparently that is the way to get out of starter edition and back to normal.Hope this helps for further information just throw me a reply
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Thank you Deathmauler, that solved my problem. All I did was change my password. Hope the rest of you guys can figure it out.
Reply Quote
Always glad to help :)
Reply Quote
I've had Star Craft 2 for atleast a year. I've been playing problem free- I bought it via online. Until suddenly today, I updated SC2 and then went in to play multiplayer, and half way loading it popped a screen saying I need to upgrade to unlock features such as arcade multiplayer and missions, ect. I go to my Battlenet account, and find that it claims I still have a full edition of the game. What should I do?
Reply Quote
I am the same problem with the guy above, expect i bought my full version at gamestop, and I was playing fine until the update, and now i cant play any arcade games.
Reply Quote
nice nose
Reply Quote
Hey i'm not sure if you guys have figured it out but if not.

''Hey guys i just got off the phone with battlenet support and it seems to be a simple refreshing issue, what they did for me was refreshed my account and i told me to change my password and apparently that is the way to get out of starter edition and back to normal.Hope this helps for further information just throw me a reply''

This should solve your problems entirely.
Reply Quote
Guys , Please Help me , my account Is European And i am in USA at the moment , i just Bough The 2 Starcraft games , and i upgraded them. In my same account in the us servers , the games are upgraded , but in my same account in the European servers , they are not . When i am entering the game , my game is still at starter edition , please someone help me , i am very sad , what should i do ????
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey Anima,

Did you try changing your password as other's have suggested here?

I had a similar issue where my home region did not update but all the others did. Changing my password did indeed fix it.
Reply Quote
??? Probably takes time for servers to respond :P
I have the problem the website on us.battle.net says I have standard but game and client doesn't think otherwise. Restarted client and game but no luck.... Guess just gotta wait it out!
Reply Quote
GUYS log onto home region then log onto others should start working! worked for me
Reply Quote
I entered my game key but still I am at starter. How do I access my stand erred game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]