StarCraft® II

starcraft 2 name change

well no for me
Reply Quote
i understand the idea behind wanting people to pick their name responsibly and such but every couple of seasons can't ya'll add another free name change because i may not be in the same clan 2 seasons from now and id rather not have an old clan name when im not part of the association or vise versa, if i want to change my name for a clan. someone please reply and think about my suggestion :)
Reply Quote
I really need to channge my name, mine is so stupid my jerk of a friend changed mine awhile ago and I cant stand this one, please help :(
Reply Quote
Sixen THANK you so much for being ANSwering our doubts and qustions but I really think they should give like the last game change and announce it so the people wont complain about it :S so PLEASE give us all one more FREE or paid name change!!!
Reply Quote
im high and can't figure out how to change gamertag?
Reply Quote
some1
help me plz
Reply Quote
This isn't exactly a name I chose for myself. One of the things a hacker did to my account was change my sc2 name. Is there any way to change it back for this specific problem?
Reply Quote
I'm really curious, does changing your name with the free name change feature not affect your name in-game...I recently used my free one, and nothing has happened.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]