StarCraft® II

Need mod help fixing my sticky

Hi, I'm the guy behind the guide to Zerg guides sticky in the Zerg forum
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1965569482
and one of you were kind enough to hyperlink all of the non battle.net links in it.

In the process of adding new content I must have removed them, and I'd appreciate your help reverting the links if it's not too much trouble. :)

And I don't know if there's anything that can be done about it, but I'm starting to run out of room in the original four posts I reserved, and was wondering if there's a way to extend the character limit.
(I understand how improbable this is, so don't sweat it)

Thanks in advance!
Jopirg
Reply Quote
MVP
It was likely not on purpose, someone must've just edited something in your thread prior to stickying it, which made all the URL's linkify as a side-effect (because it was edited by a Blizzard employee). I'm assuming this isn't something they'd want to do.

The character limit is done on a per-subforum basis, it can't be extended to specific threads, :(.
I see, well thanks for your time Sixen!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]