StarCraft® II

Anyone know of any good "campaign like"

custom maps? I seem to remember that there were a few extra campaigns (like 5-20 mission stories with or without voice editing and with a good deal of creative terrain/units/triggers etc.) that came with SC1 or were made by players for download.

Anyone know of a few, where/how to find them and what are some decent ones?
Reply Quote
There's Zerg Hunter. It's an RPG but it's pretty story-like. There's 2 parts so far. Betrayel and Escape.
Edited by Jake on 9/4/2011 11:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Jake
There's Zerg Hunter. It's an RPG but it's pretty story-like. There's 2 parts so far. Betrayel and Escape.

Nah, I'm looking for more base oriented campaigns. You know, Missions, Campaigns. Of course I'm all for the "infiltration" type missions every once in a while like when Raynor went into the Jones Instalation as a teal marine in lvl 4 in SC1 I prefer story line campaign stuff.

Sorry, I'm not into heroes and leveling up too much. I tried some of those RPG customs here and I'm not a fan of leveling up a hero and slaughtering enemies and walking forward etc etc. I'd go play Diablo again were I looking for that kind of thing.
Edited by DinoRiders on 9/4/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2011 11:38 AMPosted by DinoRiders
Jones Instalation

Jacobs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]