StarCraft® II

View My Posts feature not functioning.

Am I the only one who noticed that feature not working. There's not a great many threads I follow, so it's easily to simply check those that I've posted on for responses. But for the last week or two the site won't display my prior posts.
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
The supper right search box always adds a second #, like such: Goyathla##782

Just remove it to search for your post history. Keep in mind that removing the #, it won't (by default) sort by date. Alternatively, use the drop down arrow near a post instead of one at the upper-right.
Edited by TheSkunk on 9/4/2011 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've been using the drop down arrow, and that's what I was talking about.
Edited by Goyathla on 9/5/2011 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The supper right search box always adds a second #, like such: Goyathla##782

Just remove it to search for your post history. Keep in mind that removing the #, it won't (by default) sort by date. Alternatively, use the drop down arrow near a post instead of one at the upper-right.

I got the same problem, n i tried this, but only helps me to follow old threads ... why i cant find the new threads i make ???
Reply Quote
Ok, just fix it ... u go delete 1 # put on forum tab then sort by date, works out fine ...
Reply Quote
Why hasn't Blizzard fixed this yet? It's a known issue with an easy fix.
Reply Quote
Even when I delete the # sign I still don't get the most recent ones.

"Doesn't anything work on this ship?" -William Shatner, Star [Tweak] V: The Final Frontier
Reply Quote
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Even when I delete the # sign I still don't get the most recent ones.

"Doesn't anything work on this ship?" -William Shatner, Star [Tweak] V: The Final Frontier

You have to click on "Forums" on the left tab to view all of them. The Summary merely shows your posts and any other articles related to the keyword. Just type "Terran" and see what are brought up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]