Bonus Pool Bug on the Battle.net website.

When I view my profile on the battle.net website it says I have ~300 bonus pool. In reality I have ~50. It sounds like the bonus pool shown on the website is the total bonus pool accumulated since the beginning of the previous season. In game it shows the correct amount of bonus pool. Just a small bug that bothers me when I want to view my profile in a web browser.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
09/10/2011 12:05 PMPosted by PCx
When I view my profile on the battle.net website it says I have ~300 bonus pool. In reality I have ~50. It sounds like the bonus pool shown on the website is the total bonus pool accumulated since the beginning of the previous season. In game it shows the correct amount of bonus pool. Just a small bug that bothers me when I want to view my profile in a web browser.

It is a bug, but it's not carrying over from last season. Instead, Season 3 changed the bonus pool accrual rate for leagues below Master (reduced to about 58% of the old rate), but the website is still using the old rate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]