StarCraft® II

Blizzard not adding namechange support?

Yes, we need name change. It's so silly they planned for this feature to be implemented and then suddenly decided not to do it.
Reply Quote
+1

It's kind of criminal that pro players have to throw money at blizzard for new accounts. Most cannot afford to and have to play using old tags which is terrible for the team.
Reply Quote
09/11/2011 08:27 PMPosted by FreeLancer
Name change we can do without, Clan option and the functions that come with it is what is needed. If you want a name change then you should have to go out and buy another copy, a name should be something meaninful to you, be it funny, inspiring, or just "cool". if you picked a lame name thats your own damn fault, consider yourself lucky that bliz atleast gave one free name change.

what about pro gamers who have to change teams ? like EGHuK (used to be liquidhuk) or Liquidsheth (used to be FXOsheth)
Reply Quote
09/11/2011 08:30 PMPosted by VTdesRow
Name change we can do without, Clan option and the functions that come with it is what is needed. If you want a name change then you should have to go out and buy another copy, a name should be something meaninful to you, be it funny, inspiring, or just "cool". if you picked a lame name thats your own damn fault, consider yourself lucky that bliz atleast gave one free name change.

what about pro gamers who have to change teams ? like EGHuK (used to be liquidhuk) or Liquidsheth (used to be FXOsheth)

Read my post in page 4. It should change automatically.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 for Clan support -Crucial part in any 'E-sport' game

-1 for paid name changes- Blizzard already makes a killing off of WoW and let them continue it, but SC2 is a competitive game, and to pay for a name change mostly because people have had their Team's name in it is stupid, and can be changed with the clan support

lets make it happen!

+1, This guy has it right.
Reply Quote
PLease make this happen blizzard!
Reply Quote
+1
I've been waiting for a name change service forever!
Reply Quote
I would entirely agree with this post, and everyone who also wants a name change. Many players cant buy one for various reasons, and greatly desire a new name. Its beneficial to everyone if there is support for changing names. Thanks! :)
Reply Quote
+1

something about being there for the community
Reply Quote
Blizzard please, I BEG OF YOU, allow us to change our name a second time after using our first one.

I would appreciate it so so so so so so so so so so so much.

+1

/signed etc
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Agreed give us name change and clan tag option!
Reply Quote
+1

For the love of God it's been over a year, I can't wait any longer :'(
Reply Quote
I'd buy a name change.
Reply Quote
Honestly, there should surely be some kind of clan tag system for this game at the least. It's a shame there isn't anything at all this deep into the game as it is. The ability to pop a 3 to 5 letter tag at the end or beginning of your name would do just fine. Do it Blizz ^_^
Reply Quote
Add namechange and clan support. Not having at least clan support is not tolerable for a game like starcraft2. If no clan support then free name change.
Reply Quote
+1

gogoog
Reply Quote
i support this thread
Reply Quote
Yes pleeeze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]