+1
Reply Quote
YES!
Reply Quote
+1 please Blizzard!!!
Reply Quote
change is coming
Reply Quote
That's such a ridiculous excuse. I heard the same thing when I complained about lack of replay viewing with friends. People want these features, Blizzard just isn't listening.

+1
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
This absolutely is wanted by the community.

+1
Reply Quote
Cmon Blizz We need this and the Clan Support But With the name Change Im Happy :3
Reply Quote
+1

Blizz please listen to pro players.
Edited by Clamchop on 9/11/2011 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Name Change please. Will program and implement myself for free. I'm sure its not as trivial as some people make it out to be, but you guys did WOW. Isn't this like a walk in the park that makes you money?
Reply Quote
+1 fix it blizz!
Reply Quote
I would absolutely love and use this feature. Free or pay to change, either way I would use it.
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Clan support is a no brainer. Blizzard is so backwards. We don't need paid name change service we need !@#$ing clan support like every other slightly competitive game that has come out over the past decade. Not even mentioning every game that uses the steam platform where you can change your name for free whenever the hell you want.

With WoW names play a completely different role than they do in a competitive game like Starcraft and modelling paid name change after WoW is stupid but will most likely happen because the community has been brainwashed into thinking it is ok to be charged for a name change by blizzard. That is some godlike marketing right there.
Reply Quote
well this made top list in 2hours so this has to be in
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+1 I completely agree. It's been too long coming already.
Reply Quote
+1

Name changes - but make them cost a few dollars to filter out the prepubescent trolls please. We would GREATLY appreciate it.

And LAN too. Yes, we REALLY want LAN. =)
Edited by Oneder on 9/11/2011 8:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]