Blizzard not adding namechange support?

Blizzard, please implement CLAN NAME SUPPORT and NAME CHANGE for people.

You will have some grumpy people if you don't put it HOTS. And we will make it 200+ page complaint.
Reply Quote
This is a feature that should've been in since day 1. It's standard in any non-MMO game with multiplayer, get your act together Blizz.
Reply Quote
Standard, Blizzard... Standard...
Reply Quote
Just got done talking with a rep from blizzard. While the guy was very polite and understanding, he made it clear that there is no communication from blizzard about this. None what so ever. He recommended me to post on this thread, but other than that there was nothing he could do. I asked him to set my free name change back, and once again he explained that he did not have the capabilities to do so.

This is a massive fail from Blizzard, and honestly I highly doubt they are even trying. Call 1800-592-5499 and keep telling them you want it. This is astounding from a bussiness point of view. I suggest everyone to call them and give them your complaints. Obvisouly they read this(From my understanding of the rep.) and they simply do not care. Keep bugging them on it, to the point of harrassment, until they make an official notice on there plans to implement this. I honestly believe that is the only way to get the ball rolling on it.
Reply Quote
Just got done talking with a rep from blizzard. While the guy was very polite and understanding, he made it clear that there is no communication from blizzard about this. None what so ever. He recommended me to post on this thread, but other than that there was nothing he could do. I asked him to set my free name change back, and once again he explained that he did not have the capabilities to do so.

This is a massive fail from Blizzard, and honestly I highly doubt they are even trying. Call 1800-592-5499 and keep telling them you want it. This is astounding from a bussiness point of view. I suggest everyone to call them and give them your complaints. Obvisouly they read this(From my understanding of the rep.) and they simply do not care. Keep bugging them on it, to the point of harrassment, until they make an official notice on there plans to implement this. I honestly believe that is the only way to get the ball rolling on it.
Reply Quote
Hope blizzard sees the number of posts here. Please make this happen >.<
Reply Quote
GIVE US PAID NAME CHANGES NOW! NOW! NOW!
Reply Quote
+1 for Clan Support
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Come on, so what happened? Ignored?
Reply Quote
so has blizzard just forgoten this post exists or what?
Reply Quote
bUMP
Reply Quote
I guess this is as good a time as any to raise this thread.

Let me go get my necromancer's robes
Reply Quote
we will not forget Blizzard
Reply Quote
+1 for name change support
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
I like how they have the time to implement a feature that lets you change your blood elf's hairstyle but can't be bothered to give us a name change.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]