StarCraft® II

Story-Jay the Ghost

Yeeeeeeesss...
Reply Quote
"And there is always the interference of a third person in that aspect."
Reply Quote
So? I thought Shadow was going to die. Nothing wrong with that prediction. Such things often occur in stories.
Reply Quote
"Yes, she was going to kill of one of the main characters before the story was at the near absolute end."
Reply Quote
I don't think we'll worry about main character death for at least a while yet, :P (And it depends on whom you consider a main/important character) So, I'll get typing, and do stuff, :3

I'm also planning a new story just based off ideas i've been getting these days. It'll be someting like a fantasy story, and I'll be posting it on deviant art when I have the general first chapter done, :)
Reply Quote
Copy and paste it here when it is up on DA? Also, do you know if HBRB is coming back to these forums? I know you have a mean of communicating with him.

Thanks and continue to write!
Reply Quote
I wish my writing was good >.> You are so good at this, Mockingjay :3 I hope you continue to produce wonderful works of literature :D
Reply Quote
Mockingjay I have to agree with Nikola you're writing is amazing and I hope you have a successful life with writing..I mean if you want to...
Reply Quote
We'll have to see~idk what I want to do with my life yet, :P

oh! and EPIC NOTE~people have been giving me crap about using hyphens in stupid places and I've started to notice that if people read it like it were a regular hyphen, it sounds really weird. I've mistaken using a hyphen like a pause or the sort of quick sentence change or ...idk. I hope you guys ignore the semi-random hyphens! xD

Gawd i hate it when i do stuff like that, I was subconciously thinking people would read them as spaces/pauses in sentance like I do and word-extensions when they're being used as such, >_<
Edited by Mockingjay on 8/5/2012 8:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
XD I do the same thing, except I abuse commas, semi-colons, and the enter key. It makes my writing really weird too :D I read them as spaces, but I can never actually use paragraphs properly :P
Edited by Nikola on 8/5/2012 9:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Random hyphens- used by all of the Bar! XD
Reply Quote
If anything, use commas as brief pauses in your writing, those are at least accepted by some to be usable for that purpose (I tend to overuse them though).
Reply Quote
08/03/2012 01:05 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Yes, she was going to kill of one of the main characters before the story was at the near absolute end."

The Princess Bride... but I guess he does turn out to be alive later.
Reply Quote
I saw "plot twist" before I read the chapter... and went through the whole thing thinkin NOOO SHADOW'S GOING TO DIIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

How could you do that to me -_-

If you are in the know, you know that Shadow is indeed going to die. Rather suddenly and pointlessly.

But there is allways another love intrest right around the corner. Right Jay? ;)
Reply Quote
Darnit Zanon, you spoiler you.
Reply Quote
Come to think of it, I heard that Shadow dies... during Cloaked Love, correct? Someone (Thundercrash) randomly killed him off I believe.
Reply Quote
Not quite. As I remember it, Gabriel blew something up, and Jay informed him that the explosion had killed shadow.

08/06/2012 08:37 PMPosted by Zarkun
Darnit Zanon, you spoiler you.

Read the first cloaked love. -Don't forget the preamble-
Reply Quote
I never should've stopped reading this forum...I've missed so much!

08/05/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Mockingjay
oh! and EPIC NOTE~people have been giving me crap about using hyphens in stupid places and I've started to notice that if people read it like it were a regular hyphen, it sounds really weird. I've mistaken using a hyphen like a pause or the sort of quick sentence change or ...idk. I hope you guys ignore the semi-random hyphens! xD

I do this too. Some people will see it as stylistic, and others will think it's stupid. If you like it as an element that defines your writing, I'd say keep it. (if you've read All the Pretty Horses, you'll know about liberal abuse of grammatical rules...)

Also, hi. I haven't met many of you.
Reply Quote
I never should've stopped reading this forum...I've missed so much!

I do this too. Some people will see it as stylistic, and others will think it's stupid. If you like it as an element that defines your writing, I'd say keep it. (if you've read All the Pretty Horses, you'll know about liberal abuse of grammatical rules...)

Also, hi. I haven't met many of you.
*A chair turns around and I was in it. In my hands were two pills.* But we know you. Do you want to stay in the Matrix, take the blue pill. You won't remember a thing. If you want to know the truth, if you want to escape, take the red pill.

Joking, I really don't know you.
Reply Quote
*extends right hand* Hello. I am Draconus, the order-bringer around here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]