StarCraft® II

*Incoming Transmission* The Open Rp...

*Pant Pant* This is Firebat... Raynor's *Pant Raiders assault force... to anyone recievin-- *Banging on door* I have been captured by th--

"Ey 'umie!? You Ain't aloud in 'ere!" *Gunfire*

Send help now! Hurry! Please no-- *Static*
Reply Quote
I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LEFT!
Edited by Vultureling on 9/14/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What? I thought Firebat left the land of joeray! And wtf are ORKS doing in the Starcraft II Galaxy!? Well, I guess I should help him...

*Takes out a vox-caster*

Yes, sir, I need 5 Imperial Guard regiments at this position immediatly...

OOC: If you don't play Warhammer 40,000 , don't bother trying to understand.
Reply Quote
As did I. Add note warhammer 40k is great wish I could have the computer to run the new game.
Edited by LeKroger on 9/14/2011 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*enters armory and retrieve power sword and storm bolter*
*recite the lintinies of war*
*enters drop pod*
*go through final weapon ritual*
*check helment*
*power up backpack*

servitor says "drop commencing in T minus 3......2......1"

*DROP*
Edited by Galvian on 9/14/2011 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: For all you peeps who won't rp, this was alll planned, I needed to make it look Serious, the orcs used the portal they made to transport demons to their land, and found one that led to our land, so they captured me. You need to rp as your characters to save me. Enough Warhammer 40k Refrences, please. I've played way to much Space Marine and this is where I go to get away from it all.
Edited by Firebat on 9/14/2011 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 06:35 PMPosted by Firebat
OOC: For all you peeps who won't rp, this was alll planned, I needed to make it look Serious, the orcs used the portal they made to transport demons to their land, and found one that led to our land, so they captured me. You need to rp as your characters to save me. Enough Warhammer 40k Refrences, please. I've played way to much Space Marine and this is where I go to get away from it all.

this my friend.....is the !@#$ lol
Reply Quote
Cool.
Vultureling in the HOUZE!

Warping in, I check with the Dark Voice.
"Just...do whatever. Busy." He says. "Let's get this on.." I say, morphing into a kitten. I cuddle up to the Orcs, earning their friendship and catnip.

After this, I cutely devour their toes.
Edited by Vultureling on 9/14/2011 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: I am going to have to make this serious since obviously you won't. All of your characters meet in a bunker nearby the orc fortress, trillions of them guard the gates. You and your friends need to think of a plan.
Reply Quote
Darn. Still in my cat form *rewind* I mentally talk to the others. "Moew, Meow, MEOW!!!" (Greetings. I am Catnipia, fair mistress of Kitania(An actual place.).)

As I wait for the slow humans to respond, I check Ebon and Triel, then remember Los. "Mew..." (Untranslatable)
Edited by Vultureling on 9/14/2011 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
OOC: I have to fight off the advancing horde first cause I'm being mass dropped in with my chapter.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Galvian
OOC: I have to fight off the advancing horde first cause I'm being mass dropped in with my chapter.
You're a Space WOlf. Just sayin'. Since you're gonna be a Wh 40k.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Firebat
You're a Space WOlf. Just sayin'. Since you're gonna be a Wh 40k.

ummm nop imma be ultramarines soul drinkers or salamanders
Reply Quote
Please... no ultrasmurfs...
Reply Quote
OOC alright firebat.

LeKroger the one armed marine. For more detail look to the Zergling Zealot thread.

I was picked up from a protoss planet critically wounded. The others that I was with left or couldn't be found when. Now I go to aid Firebat and the others.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 06:45 PMPosted by Jake
Please... no ultrasmurfs...

why?
Reply Quote
WUT DA YOU LOT FINK YER UP TO IN 'ERE! (OOC: waiting for this thread forever! four thousand point ork army at home :D also; to everyone else? its me hellspork! idk why he got banned :/)
I shoot me slugga up in da air to rouse up da ladz, and the slower ones I kick some teef out of fer der in-ser-lence.
LISSEN UP, SUM UV DEM 'UMIEZ CAME OUT UV WURRZOG'Z TELLYPORTA! AN' A SPACE RAT WUT BE TAKIN OUR TOES AN' SNOTLINGS! NOW WE'Z GONNA FIND EM, AND WE'Z GONNA SNIK EM ALL SNEAKY LIKE!
OOC; these are the orks that teleported everyone in. I get to pick what they look like because... you'll see.
http://www.miniwargaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63067&p=596724#p596724
ooc: MY LIFE UNTIL NOW HAS BEEN FOR THIS!
I'll also post pics of my guy, he wasn't painted yet when this pic was taken.
Reply Quote
lol only 4k points? imma have to show you how the space marines roll when we roflstomp you with my 6k

09/14/2011 06:51 PMPosted by Loki
ooc: MY LIFE UNTIL NOW HAS BEEN FOR THIS!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! XD
Reply Quote
OOC. I thought Loki looked familiar lol. Sorry about the ban any clues as to how you got baned?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]