StarCraft® II

*Incoming Transmission* The Open Rp...

lol only 4k points? imma have to show you how the space marines roll when we roflstomp you with my 6k

ooc: MY LIFE UNTIL NOW HAS BEEN FOR THIS!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!! XD

off topic but throw in my AOBR marines and tau...
and eldar....
I have 8k points.

1k in titans....

also your marines aren't six points each xD this stuff is pricey :P
Edited by Loki on 9/14/2011 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I has 2000 points as Tau. Can we please rp naow?
Reply Quote
(damn lol i know i got ALOT of armor though at least bout 2k)

most of us drop right in the hot zone while some litterally crash into the orks on impact

*recite the linties one final time*
*drop pod opens*

"CHARGE, SPACE MARINES!!! FOR THE EMPEROR!!!"
Edited by Galvian on 9/14/2011 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BOSS, DA MARINERZ ARE 'ERE! WE'Z GONNA DIE!
Snazzgrunge surveyed his surroundings; judging the orks that looked up at him expectantly.
stupid orks, they don't know anyfing.
YEW LOT LISSEN UP! DIS BAND IZ GONNA GET ON DA MOVE BY DA TIME I COUNT TA LOTZ, AND WHEN I DO DER IZ GONNA BE A RIGHT AN' PROPPA WAAAAAAAGH!
A chorus of cheers arose as the orks rallied under his confident lead. He fired his slugga up in the air with each number he counted off, the smell of cordite filling the nostrils of all the greenskins around him.
WUN!
TOO!
TREE!
FOOR!
FIVE!

LOTZ!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
Reply Quote
several life lights blink out within several moments

I slash from one ork into the next with my command squad nearby. A mekboy tried to overhead cleave me and i picked him up and threw him at another. The battle have been going our way so far. We have formed a concave with the devestators and several tatical squards. The assault squads, terminators, and dreadnoughts have been sent straight into the fray along with several of the tatical squads. Thunderhawks fly overhead and are dropping down armor and lying down surpressive fire on the killa kangs and def dreads.
Edited by Galvian on 9/14/2011 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WHile the Space Marines show off their badassness. The rest of you plan in the bunker, knowing there are too many orks in the sewers below.
Reply Quote
I know what 40k is, but I have NO idea of anything about it.
But guild wars 2 is also a really good game....

I shadow stepped into the bunker and wondered what we would do. I was pretty sure the space marines could handle most of it.
Reply Quote
You were wrong. You see several mines pop up surrounding the space marines from a view port. It's a circle around them. The mines explode, and the Space marines dissapear into the fog.

You and your squad (The one person still alive) wake up in a hole in the ground surrounded by orks. Me thinks you can't win.
Edited by Firebat on 9/14/2011 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Vultureling patiently waits for the slow humans.
Reply Quote
I see mines exploding but i didn't care. I was a whirlwind of death. My squad around me sidesteping blows and taking off heads. The flamers from squad Eeluk are burning the xeno around us and I approach the warlord.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 07:36 PMPosted by Firebat
You and your squad (The one person still alive) wake up in a hole in the ground surrounded by orks. Me thinks you can't win.

wait seriously? me or somebody else? cause you know that they'd kill us instead.
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 07:50 PMPosted by Galvian

wait seriously? me or somebody else? cause you know that they'd kill us instead.
You and a Squad buddy. These orks are smart though... they don't kill you. Yet...
Reply Quote
Back Tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Well from what I am seeing outside it looks like a mess out there. I've never fought creatures like this. I look around the room for a suit of armor and grab my gauss riffle. I find a standard issue marine suit in a near by chamber. I step onto the platform and suit up. I go back to the main room after that. "Alright now what?"
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 07:54 PMPosted by Firebat

You and a Squad buddy. These orks are smart though... they don't kill you. Yet...

You realize how "impossible" this is right? most of the chapter landed in dop pods around and in the ork horde. The orks are also completely caught off guard.
Reply Quote
I gritted my teeth. I couldn't see any of the others, so I ran towards the orcs and decideed to cause havoc.
I cast a shadow prison on one of the larger orcs and applied a death mark to him, then shadow stpped away from the havoc and dropped a reel of scorpion wire. Following that I ran around a coulple of orcs, and then shadow stepped towards another and impaled the orc on the scorpion wire. The orc, in a rage, began to run toward me. I smiled-just what I wanted.
Reply Quote

You realize how "impossible" this is right? most of the chapter landed in dop pods around and in the ork horde. The orks are also completely caught off guard.
You don't land 1000 men in Drop Pods...
Reply Quote
TASSADAR REPORTING

*arranging pylons so that i can warp in a million units*
Reply Quote
09/15/2011 03:25 PMPosted by Firebat
You don't land 1000 men in Drop Pods...

Every chapter has alot of them though and they land in 10 man squads (according it lore and gameplay) Teminators use the teleporter homer and there are thunderhawks dropping people off too. and I only said "most" of the chapter dopped down that could mean like 40 terminators and 6 companies and the rest heading towards the bunker and being dropped off by the thunderhawks

btw it has been decided i'm offically a soul drinker captian of the 4th company
Reply Quote
I never gave you control of the most (one of them) op races in the game. Why don't we just nuke the place if you want to Teleport 40 Terminators and Deep Strike 6 companies... But, I will make you a deal, the other Space Marines are fodder/killables, and you control your hero. I'm sorry I just can't have 200 Spehss Mahreens killing all the orcs...
Edited by Firebat on 9/15/2011 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]