StarCraft® II

Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition

Hi folks. I know some of us here do look at getting a gaming keyboard and have considered the Razer Blackwidow but were put off by the noise involved due to its Cherry MX Blue keys.

I just got myself the newly released Stealth Edition which has the quieter Brown keys and just thought to share my own overview and mini-review of the keyboard for those of us who were thinking of getting one.

It's really quite handy as the non key jamming allows me to hit all of my CD buttons at once, while the extra Macro keys at the side allows for remapping of keys, such that I now have 1 set as my vent PTT and the other 4 bound to other keys which are more inaccessible.

The softer keys also allows for hotkey spamming!

http://tooze.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/tooze-reviews-razer-blackwidow-ultimate-stealth-edition-gaming-keyboard/
Reply Quote
Dang, that was a good read! Thanks for the info! :)
Reply Quote
How did you set one of the M buttons (M1 M2 M3 M4 M5) as a ventrilo button? I try and vent doesn't recognize the button.
Reply Quote
How did you set one of the M buttons (M1 M2 M3 M4 M5) as a ventrilo button? I try and vent doesn't recognize the button.

You have to make a macro hotkey for that on your client.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]