favorite tv show

Surprised there's been no discussion on this. And since blizzard seems to be fairly generous in the film section of the forums, i have high hopes of getting a blue comment.

Anyways just list your favorite TV show(s) and why. Il start it out with mine:

Supernatural: Such a cool show, funny, interesting, and sometimes very dark and disturbing. Can't wait for season 7 (only one more week!)

Deathnote: Fantastic series, the characters are so in depth and quirky that they feel real, and the idea is amazing. Ryuke is the coolest cat on the block imo.

Weeds: Season 1, 2 and 3 were amazing, can't say the same for season 4 im sorry, but season 7 is turning out very good, all the characters and plot quirks are unforgettable.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

What can I say? I love comedy.
Reply Quote
The Walking Dead: Extremely well done, can't wait for season 2 and I can't stand zombie movies, lol.

Doctor Who: Interesting and quirky stories, hot redhead, what more do you need. However I do think the last actor of the Doctor was better (David Tennant i think was the name)

Kitchen Nightmares: Ramsey is brutal and its funny to watch arrogant owners get put in their places.
Reply Quote
Doctor Who and Psych

Reply Quote
Lost and Battlestar Galactica (new)

for comedy it would have to be the Boondocks
Edited by getmeacookie on 9/21/2011 10:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia for comedy. Don't watch too much dramatic stuff anymore, but I guess The Walking Dead would be my favorite. I also liked the first 5 seasons of 24 and the first 2 seasons of Lost, 24 just got entirely too predictable after that there wasn't much point in watching and Lost just tried too hard.
Reply Quote

Kitchen Nightmares: Ramsey is brutal and its funny to watch arrogant owners get put in their places.

I love watching him chew out the management/ownership when they start getting uppity!

I don't watch hardly any TV these days, but I used to watch Futurama all the time. The first four seasons were pure comedic genius. The humor of the Simpsons (same creator) meets Sci-fi. The new seasons seem to be trying too hard to be like South Park (also pure comedic genius, though in a very cynical way). I also used to watch a lot of Law & Order (the original series and SVU) as the suspense of the crimes unfolding had me trying to keep case notes as I was watching. American Restorations is also interesting just to see what kind of stuff they restore, and how it ends up turning out.
Reply Quote
I'll just list the shows I'm currently watching.

Boardwalk Empire
Walking Dead

also Cash Cab, Pawn Stars, Repo Games, and come to think of it, I've been watching Jeopardy almost every day since I was about 6 years old.
Edited by Proculus on 10/17/2011 11:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Star Trek The next generation.
Reply Quote
My top two are definitely South Park and the Walking Dead.
Reply Quote
Anybody watch the new episode of The Office. Dwight dressed up as Kerrigan.... sooo awesome. In fact, I think im gonna make a thread about it....
Edited by Rio on 10/29/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Science in its purest form. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote

Walking Dead.
Reply Quote
Big Bang Theory is quickly rising to the top of my list. Why you might ask? Well...

Reply Quote
Lost. It was really just for the crazy plotlines. Same goes for why I loved the reimagined Battlestar Galactica.

Breaking Bad. Holy crap. This show is amazing. It has some of the best writing I have ever seen.

Doctor Who. What can I say? I'm a sucker for anything time travel.

Fringe. It started out as a hard science show, but now has embraced it's crazy scifi roots and has become better for it.
Reply Quote
House, Lie to Me, Bones... pretty much all of the Fox dramas.
Reply Quote
at the moment Avatar the last airbender. :D so much more then just a kids show!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)