Top Gear
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Castle
Various Anime
Lie to Me (cancelled D:)
Reply Quote
Either that 70's show or Beavis and Butt head
Reply Quote
I am a Walking Dead, Supernatural, Burn notice, Battlestar Galactica (Both), Terra Nova, Chuck, and Crinimal Minds fan. They are some of the better done shows. It's a shame that some of the better shows are going off the air. It would be nice if Blizzard would do a show from one of their many games.
Reply Quote
i have got to say i love doctor who and psych. but spongebob sparepants is the best show EVER!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
o yea top gear and castle are also very good:)
Reply Quote
Game of Thrones. Great series based off of the novels A song of ice and fire by george martin. The first episode will have you hooked!

Reply Quote
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Reply Quote
dr house

probably the only thing i can stand watching on tv nowadays without getting ultra bored
Reply Quote
hmmm not sure, I am a big fan of walking dead, doctor who, and avatar the last airbender. I like scrubs and south park as well.
Reply Quote
A list of my favorites would have to include:

Six Feet Under
    Night Court
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    Deadwood
    True Blood
    Game of Thrones
    Twin Peaks (mostly the first season)
    MTV's Liquid Television
    Robotech
    Batttlestar Galactica (the original & re-imagined series)
    Star Trek (TNG, TOS, DS9)
Edited by Dotanuki on 3/7/2012 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Robotech, doctor who, my little pony friendship is magic, phineas and ferb, avatar the last air bender, invader zim, torchwood.

all said 'mates
Reply Quote
There isn't currently anything on the air that I would say I love, but I enjoy several shows, note this only applies to things currently airing, not things I've seen.

Normal shows: Survivor, Community, Shark Tank, Modern Family. Criminal minds is pretty solid, but I'll rarely sit down to watch it. Now once The River starts up a second season, I can truthfully say there's something on TV I love. That show kicks a**.

Anime/animation: Bleach, Young Justice, South Park, Dragonball GT, Yu-Gi-Oh. For some reason I'm a sucker for crappy anime that doesn't take itself seriously. I wouldn't call GT or Yu-gi-oh (or even Bleach sometimes) good anime, but it satisfies the part of me that likes card games and in Dragonball's case, nostalgia. Now if you put a crappy anime in front of me and it's legitimately trying to be awesome, I won't even watch 4 episodes (Kekkaishi anyone?). These are just things that are currently airing, there's been a lot better anime choices in the past.

On a separate note, what's with the influx of "pocket monster" shows these days? We have Bakugan, Monsuno, and of course Pokemon. We have other shows in the same "control something else during battle" vein like Tai Chi Chasers, Beyblade (*vomits*), and two flavors of Yu-Gi-Oh (classic and Zexal). Seems like every show is doing the same thing : / WTB new ideas.
Edited by Backpedaler on 5/2/2012 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My Little Pony
Lost
Big Bang Theory
How I Met your Mother
Two and A Half men before they got rid of Charlie Sheen, now its meh :/ Still good though imo
Reply Quote
Breaking Bad

and The Office
Reply Quote
24, prison break, the x files, lost, the walking dead, breaking bad
Reply Quote
Stargate SG-1
Reply Quote
Pair of Kings
Reply Quote
All time - 24. Jack Bauer is a badass.

Currently I watch Numb3rs and Psych. Love crime dramas/comedies :D
Reply Quote
Robotech, doctor who, my little pony friendship is magic, phineas and ferb, avatar the last air bender, invader zim, torchwood.

all said 'mates

Same here, only i need to watch torchwood, and ima go watch GoT now
Reply Quote
South Park: Nuff said

Also, I HATE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 7/29/2012 8:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]