StarCraft® II

Minor Battle.net Log In Issues

I would like to report what I believe are several small issues with the sign in form at us.battle.net/en. My browser is Chrome and I clicked the "Log in" link at the top of the page. Note that these are not Starcraft II specific issues, but I was unable to find a more appropriate place to post these comments.

Also note that I entered my username and password incorrectly several times and am now being prompted to enter the Security Input characters. I believe that some of these issues are related to that field.

First, the tab order on the form is incorrect. Using tab, I can navigate through the form in the following order:
E-MAIL ADDRESS
PASSWORD
SECURITY INPUT

The Security Input field should be after password but before the Log In button.

Second, because the security input field is included on the form, there is a vertical scroll bar on the div. It should be fairly easy to change the size of that div if that extra field is shown so that it doesn't have the scroll bars.

Finally, if the browser is opened in a very small window, the top and bottom portions of the login div can never be seen. I don't expect many users leave their browsers that small, but for some reason I had mine like that today.

Thank you for reviewing this. And please let me know if I can provide any more information or should have submitted this information in a different location.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]