OPer does not show up in quoted text [Bug]

How come when I sometimes only quote a small part of a post the original poster's name does not show up in the quoted text?

As far as I know, you can click the original poster's name in quoted text to go to the original post, right?

It would be really helpful for some of my threads to be able to have the original poster's name in the quoted text so that people can go look at the original post if I only quote a small part of the text.

A thread I am currently editing and updating a lot has some posts by other people with descriptions. But, I'd rather not have to post the entire description in my original post. Rather, I'd like to be able to quote a small part of the post to save room and have the viewer click the original poster's name in the quoted text so they can see the original post with the ENTIRE description.

Can this be fixed?
Reply Quote
This is because the quoted text has multiple paragraphs (a newline really). I'm sure it'll be fixed... eventually.
The Chat Gem Lives!
Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2Replayed
Reply Quote
What do you mean by multiple paragraphs? A lot of times, I only quote a single sentence. And sometimes it will display the original poster's name and other times it won't. It seems to be quite random =/.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)