StarCraft® II

Easter Eggs

did not see a topic for this and would love one. I noticed on the third mission if you go about defeating all the zerg bases you will see a marine/warcraft unit that goes the porta can.<br/><br/>what other easter eggs are there?<br/><br/>perhaps also what codes to do funny things. listing would be fun.<br/><br/>Just an idea don't beat me if already done just sticky that topic and this was all an illusion.
Reply Quote
Anyone else see the Dr Who phone booth flying in the background on different maps from time to time?
Reply Quote
That would be the porta-potty, assuming you accessed the got the secret in zero hour.
video reference : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC1iHTc_BEk

Once you get the Lvl 80 TC porta-potty to launch, you get to see it fly around all through the game when your in areas of ship that sees outside. You also see it fly around in certain missions as well like Maw of the Void.
Reply Quote
Don't forget the...

The dancing Night Elf in the Hyperion's cantina...
The sword in the stone on the Moebius Factor map (upper left coner)...
Metroids in the Piercing the Shroud tanks...
WoW Murloc Marine (I forget the name - Grunty?) on the Piercing the Shroud map...
Mini Diablo in the lower right corner of the Devil's Playground map...
Wrecked Federation starships & Battlestars in various places of the Cutthroat map...
Giant Predator (Terran Melee unit) on Cutthroat map - use Map Editor to find in lower left corner...
Unit in Carbonite in a river (lower right corner) on the Haven's Fall map...
Flying Matt Horner w/passenger in news real video (Heats & Minds, I think)...
Optimus Prime-ish truck in Liberation Day map up the road from 1st Holoboard...
If you side w/Nova, go to Armory & investigate Ghost tech - Nova decloaks after a while...
The "M.KOITER" dog tag Raynor takes off a fallen 'Rine on char was a Blizzard employee who's "moved on"...
The panda on the Marine Visor Portrait is likely a nod to the Blizzard artist who drew pandas - which has become the WoW Pandaria expansion...
Stettman talks about his red stapler at one point (Office Space movie reference)...
Lots of dialogue and banter throughout the campaign...
Try the many alternate unit phrases...

Reply Quote
"Shuffleboard on the Lido deck, now commencing" -Mothership (Wall-e)

"Today's in-flight movie will be Ghost Academy, The Musical, starring ...
-Banshee (High School Musical)

"Second Star to the right, straight on till' morning" -Phoenix (Peter Pan)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]