Freeze on load screen

One or two times a day, *every* day, the load screen locks up on me. This has been happening since the v1.4 or v1.4.1 patch. The game counts as a loss for me, and infuriating is the best description I can give.

I have run through the disk permissions utility instructions, as well as the repair utility in the Starcraft II folder. After they both ran the start-of-game lag/extremely low FPS issue was resolved... for one day. (It came back the next day.) Maybe it's caching something - I don't know and I don't care. What I do know is that *none* of these problems existed before the v1.4.x patches.

I'm about to ditch the game because this. If it were any other game I would have already walked away. One customer may not mean much to you people, but how many others don't bother posting something before they walk away? Knowing that the problem is *directly* attributable to a "patch" rather than some mysterious system issue is just salt in the would. Fix it.
Edited by rtsfailure on 10/18/2011 1:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I would like to see if it is something on our end or not, please send us a complete Apple System Profiler report for your system.

1. Click the Apple in the upper left hand corner and choose "About this Mac."
2. Click the "More Info" button.
3. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..." (Make sure format is System Profiler 4.0 (XML) if on 10.5 or 10.6), SPX if 10.7.
4. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
5. Login to Battle.net
6. Click on "Support" in the top right of the page and select "Ask a question"
7. Fill out the form and attach the file. In the form please fill in the issue at hand and make sure you include you are on a Mac. Put down the thread Title/URL so that it gets routed to Mac Support properly please.
Mac Tech Support for Blizzard Entertainment || Mon - Fri 1:45pm - 10:45pm CST
If you can't find it here, contact a rep direct :http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
https://www.surveymk.com/s/TKL88F8 <---- Rate my Blue post here...
If there is a problem Yo I'll solve it, now check out my hook while the DJ revolves it...Mac Mac Baby!
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. After I complete a mission it freezes while it tries to load. It just stops. The only way out is to restart the computer... really frustrating.
Reply Quote
Me too. has happenned since i bought the game 2ish weeks ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]