StarCraft® II

What music do you listen to?

I'm interested in what kinds of bands/singers, songs, and types of music you guys listen to.

Me personally: I like almost any genre. Some bands I really like include Phoenix, Manchester Orchestra, The Beatles, Faded Paper Figures, The Pixies etc...
Reply Quote
My main favorite genres are Rock and Techno/Trance (Been listening to Infected Mushroom a lot lately, it's addicting lol). And with Rock, I generally like anything from Classic to Progressive to heavy Metal. Favorite bands include Rush, Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Kamelot, 10 Years, Skillet.
Reply Quote
YFM, Linkin Park, Green Day, Eminem.... Those are just off the top of my head.
Reply Quote
You know I think there's a forum for this..

Anyway, off the top of my head, Iron Maiden, Queen, Black Sabbath, stuff like that.
Reply Quote
Anything except COUNTRY!

Fav Bands/Singers=
Coheed & Cambria
Infected Mushroom
Adema
Eminem
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
+Good songs that I can play on my Guitar :3
Reply Quote
I'll listen to anything except god awful pop and rap. Those are only good if there is a funny parody of them or they are trying to be comical.

I rarely like an entire artist's or bands songs and theres only one where I could listen to them all (Skillet) but otherwise it's one or two songs.

Riot - Three Days Grace
Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaEmCFiNqP0&feature=related
I will not bow - Breaking Benjamin
Ain't no rest for the wicked - Cage the Elephant
In one ear - Cage the Elephant
Any Skillet song (Specifically Hero,Awake and Alive, and Monster)
No Sorrow - Linkin Park
In the End - Linkin Park
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

And things of that type.
Edited by iMoDoomerX on 10/29/2011 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just turned 51, so my taste is a bit older. 1st of all, I write poetry and lyrics--check out MidnightPoet on www.originalpoetry.com for some of my lyrics. A few are battle related, based on military service, Norse mythology, and StarCraft. My favorite bands are the Beatles, Beach Boys, Moody Blues, Electric Light Orchestra, Simon and Garfunkle, Earth Wind and Fire, Chicago, Foreigner, Styx, Boston, Mike and the Mechanics, the Bangles, the Gogos, Blondie, the Traveling Wilburies. I think though that my favorite songs are probably Long Cool Woman in A Black Dress, and Without You, both recorded in 1972.
Reply Quote
I've always liked the beatles... i grew up listening to them.:D (not like i'm really old, just my parents always played CD's of them)
Edited by Skye on 11/1/2011 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
(Insert shameless Breaking Benjamin promo here)

No, really. Minus the sometimes flowery songs, they rock!
Reply Quote
10/31/2011 09:06 PMPosted by DeathSAvataR
Beatles
The Beatles are amazing!

10/31/2011 09:06 PMPosted by DeathSAvataR
Long Cool Woman in A Black Dress
I was just learning how to play that on the guitar the other day!
Reply Quote
Disturbed, I like heavy metal. I like pretty much everything except gospel and christian.
Reply Quote
house, drum 'n bass and breaks.. pretty much all i listen too
Reply Quote
Does anyone know some good dubstep names?

Cheers
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx31PxMgmuw
this on a nice loop
Reply Quote
Heh, we should get a jukebox thread going to generate a SC2 soundtrack for players. Maybe even petition to have the actual jukebox linked to said thread.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpLLq6WEDNo&feature=relmfu

Here's my addition to the soundtrack for SC2 players.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]