StarCraft® II

All in brutal help

I have been trying this mission its my last one and I cant seem to beat it, any tips I could use?
tried the siege tank thing but failed bad. :(
Reply Quote
Which all in did you get to?

Did you take out the nydas worms or the air units?
Reply Quote
the nydus but thx I just completed it :D
Reply Quote
So what was your ultimate strategy of choice that got you through All In?
Reply Quote

Please. I'm trying to do it on hard and failing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CnijiPKBno

This is how it's done.
Reply Quote
It wasn't enormously harder on brutal than hard. My advice--once you are able to beat it on hard, immediately do it on brutal so you don't have to go through the learning curve again on strategy.

There are a lot of ways to do it. Banshee/tank/marine with good simcity is what worked for me. Stim your marines to death when Kerrigan comes and keep moving them out of her storm. She'll 1-shot the marines whether they're at 1 or 55 health anyway.
Reply Quote
I ran with SKSmokes' strategy, went decently except later on I had to use the artifact everytime Kerri came along; she'd get all my tanks killed. Try throwing down a Planetary Fortress on both sides, worked wonders for me.
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Cavyking
Lol cant beleive that worked.

Congrats, Cavyking!

Reply Quote
11/03/2011 01:45 PMPosted by Cavyking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CnijiPKBno

Lol cant beleive that worked.

Never underestimate the power of thirty siege tanks.
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 07:04 PMPosted by DiamondDave

Lol. I had like 6 tanks on hill and a lot of turrets, vikins and rines. And despite that, in the end, I was almost dead. It was a miracle I won.
Reply Quote
11/03/2011 07:04 PMPosted by DiamondDave

"Rollin' Thunder"... "I never tread lightly" xD
Reply Quote

Lol i beat it on hard using your strat (hope you dont mind <3) Piece of cake. ihad one tank with little 350 kills lol. At the last few secs kerrigan winped out my marines and SCVs i sent at her with a little storm but tanks managed to hold here and her many nydus worm friends til the end.

I can't take credit for this strategy. It is almost certainly the easiest way to get it done. And it is a sight to behold! Just sit back and watch the carnage!
Reply Quote

Oh yea. It was amazing how much my tanks were killing. i'm gunna try to do it again and get the achievement were you only use the nova thingy once <3 prob won't work though

This isn't a strategy for Aces High, but it does work on brutal as well - but you already know that if you watched the video. Unfortunately, the tank-you-very-much strategy relies on the artifact to make it safe enough for the marines to go after Kerrigan.

I switched to the Air version to get Aces High. Masses of mind-controlled Broodlords take good care of Kerrigan. It's do-able on hard.
Reply Quote
This isn't a strategy for Aces High, but it does work on brutal as well - but you already know that if you watched the video. Unfortunately, the tank-you-very-much strategy relies on the artifact to make it safe enough for the marines to go after Kerrigan.

I switched to the Air version to get Aces High. Masses of mind-controlled Broodlords take good care of Kerrigan. It's do-able on hard.

Um yea i guess that would be true. Wouldnt kerrigan use her OP lifting abliy on blords?

No. It only works on mechanical units.
Reply Quote
Gimick strategies are lame, I beat it using a squad of banshees to snipe nydus worms, good sim city and solid macro, interestingly, that works to get aces high as well, because its not a gimick
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]