StarCraft® II

Prove my logic wrong

There are invisible flying ninjas that have always been around the world forever. They're invisible so you can't see them and they fly so you don't bump into them and they fly at the speed of sound and avoid hitting birds or airplanes. But if they do they phase right through them.

See, you can't prove me wrong. I've seen them through an ancient ritual so I know they exist.

They also are invisible through cloaking devices that are bio-technical which gives this a place in this forum.

Also, if you were to prove me wrong (even though I'm right), it would be denying my religion and therefore socially unacceptable.
Community Manager
If they have no impact on anything observable, then they are irrelevant.
11/05/2011 09:20 PMPosted by Kaivax

Yet they still exist and while unobservable, are data that helps complete our understanding.

It's sort of like hydralisks. They have no impact on anything observable, but people still talk about them.
11/06/2011 12:38 AMPosted by Ponera

Yet they still exist and while unobservable, are data that helps complete our understanding.

It's sort of like hydralisks. They have no impact on anything observable, but people still talk about them.

Beautiful.

~

But they do impact on things observable. They go into clouds, drink them, and 6 hours later excrete them which has huge impacts on our life.
Edited by Pisces on 11/6/2011 5:10 AM PST

Quoted for truth. I leave you all with the words of the amazing Carl Sagan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJRy3Kl_z5E
Gravity. If your ninjas exist, they affect the total mass of the Earth which should affect precise measurements.

To Kaivax : neutrinos have no impact on anything observable (well, usually) but they are relevant to our understanding of the Universe. We still don't know what the Universe is mostly made out of.

11/07/2011 07:16 AMPosted by MaxPower
To Kaivax : neutrinos have no impact on anything observable (well, usually) but they are relevant to our understanding of the Universe. We still don't know what the Universe is mostly made out of.

Except neutrinos HAVE been recorded interacting with instruments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino_detector
Edited by Polls on 11/10/2011 6:00 PM PST
11/07/2011 07:28 AMPosted by Polls
Except neutrinos HAVE been recorded interacting with interments.

Id still say they aren't very important except as curiosities that are exempt from some of our known physical laws, after all they only have an effect on the microscopic scale. Then again we might be able to use them to make time machines, which are awesome. Then again time machines might destroy the universe, possibly, which would be not awesome. THEN AGAIN . . .
11/05/2011 09:04 PMPosted by Pisces
They're invisible so you can't see them and they fly so you don't bump into them and they fly at the speed of sound and avoid hitting birds or airplanes. But if they do they phase right through them.

If they fly at the speed of sound, they should produce very noticeable sonic-booms.
Unless... if they're phased and don't interact with the air molecules as they fly.

In which case, they'd die of asphyxiation since they wouldn't be able to breathe the regular air.
Of course, if they were flying at the speed of sound, they'd have breathing problems already, which would suggest they be wearing a portable air-supply of some sort.

Hmm if they're also invisible they'd probably lack vitamin D since they wouldn't be able to intercept and absorb light from the sun. As such, they're liable to suffer from vitamin D deficiency and sufferers of fragile and low-density bones.

So what do we have here?
Sonic speed ninjas, wearing air-tanks and a breathing mask, who're phase shifted and invisible most of the time; who would probably break a bone if they ever attempted a karate chop.

I think we're safe (^^,)
This thread's title implied there would be some logic here to disprove, but if that's the case, I can't find it. Maybe it's invisible logic that no one else can see?
11/10/2011 02:21 PMPosted by capnpufnstuf
This thread's title implied there would be some logic here to disprove, but if that's the case, I can't find it. Maybe it's invisible logic that no one else can see?

The OP is using satire to mock theistic arguments. The particular point he is making is the false-shift in the burden-of-proof. His ninjas have just as much credibility as Sagan's Dragon in his Garage or any deity ever described.

Edited by Polls on 11/14/2011 5:52 AM PST
Prove this logic wrong; There's no such thing as aliens
same goes with OP
loldongs, you can't beat this logic though, too powerful.

lololol
Edited by Infinity on 11/13/2011 7:55 PM PST
http://i.imgur.com/axJmn.gif

This one is for you Infinity
http://i.imgur.com/axJmn.gif

This one is for you Infinity

HEMAD
They aint Ninjas.

They time travelers from the future that want to see the past. All this stuff they have is SuperTechnology which keeps them from interacting with the past and prevents the grandfather paradox (You stopping your dad from meeting your mom and stopping your birth, therefore preventing you from entering the time machine in the first place).

He probably percieved them as ninjas because they most likely came from Japan, which is in fact, one of the many technology capitals of the world. If it's a tach capital now, it's probably a tech capital in the future.

What do you think?
There are invisible flying ninjas that have always been around the world forever. They're invisible so you can't see them and they fly so you don't bump into them and they fly at the speed of sound and avoid hitting birds or airplanes. But if they do they phase right through them.

See, you can't prove me wrong. I've seen them through an ancient ritual so I know they exist.

They also are invisible through cloaking devices that are bio-technical which gives this a place in this forum.

Also, if you were to prove me wrong (even though I'm right), it would be denying my religion and therefore socially unacceptable.

You have no proof that they do exist except for your own statement which as far as you being anonymous on these forums goes, means nothing to most people. Also I believe religion is more of a guiding on what to do. You don't have to believe that everything in the bible really happened, just follow the morals set by it.
Edited by Tasgall on 12/18/2011 4:59 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]