:(

my doggy just died
Reply Quote
I'm sorry. How old was s/he?

My dog died over the summer. I've had her since I was three. she was like my sister.

*Sobs and goes up to lay in bed, depressed*

On another note, Without your dog, you should be able to move on with your life, Most of my bad Childhood memories died with my dog. Now when someone brings something up, instead of being sad, I can laugh about it.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm very sad about my dog dying. It sucks, trust me. But still. you can move on with your life.
Reply Quote
I am sad as well my dog is getting close to death. I feel empathy towards you I am sad even though he hasn't yet.
Reply Quote
Am I the only one here who doesn't own a dog?

I'll try and understand.

My cat after getting out of the house was brutally mauled by dogs.

... I think I should just leave now...
Reply Quote
My fishie died when it was 4 days old out of the store.

:[

I'm sad, too. >.<
Reply Quote
IAreLemons would have a field day with this. Wonder where he is.

Anyway. I've got an insensitive question.
What do you do with a dead dog's body?
Reply Quote
My life has been a mess of loved and lost pets. our family has had 12 guinea pigs, 3 parakeets, 4 cats and 6 litters, 2 dogs, 10 fish, and plenty of small temporary animals. You see we have a druggie sister who would bring in stray animals and take care of them.

What happened was all of our Guinea pigs died because i was 5 at the time, one of our parakeets died and the others were stolen, (ikr who would) fish obviously died (but thats ok because they have a short lifespan anyways) one of our dogs had to be given away because of neighbor problems (involving guns) and recently our other dog was stolen.

Our cats was a different story. We first had a 12 1/2 yr old cat that recently died from an unknown cause, one of the females died from a disease, another one died from raccoon's (found her mauled body, i hate them) and another we had to give away. Their litters were kept until a year old and given away. now we only have one cat.

I feel so sad.
Reply Quote
My life has been a mess of loved and lost pets. our family has had 12 guinea pigs, 3 parakeets, 4 cats and 6 litters, 2 dogs, 10 fish, and plenty of small temporary animals. You see we have a druggie sister who would bring in stray animals and take care of them.

What happened was all of our Guinea pigs died because i was 5 at the time, one of our parakeets died and the others were stolen, (ikr who would) fish obviously died (but thats ok because they have a short lifespan anyways) one of our dogs had to be given away because of neighbor problems (involving guns) and recently our other dog was stolen.

Our cats was a different story. We first had a 12 1/2 yr old cat that recently died from an unknown cause, one of the females died from a disease, another one died from raccoon's (found her mauled body, i hate them) and another we had to give away. Their litters were kept until a year old and given away. now we only have one cat.

I feel so sad.

You sir have a pretty !@#$ed up animal life.
Reply Quote
this thread is so depressing especially the comment by martiny
Reply Quote
moment of silence please
Reply Quote
Is 18 hours enough silence on this thread Galvian?
Reply Quote
NO MORE SILENCE!!
Reply Quote
i totally get that feeling, sometimes i stop and realize that my dog only has about 4 or 5 years left at the most, and while thats still a while in terms of dog years, after that she'll be dead. :( but get another dog, that'll really help. we used to have 2 dogs and when 1 of them died, it wasnt terrible for me because we still had the other one. it sounds kinda messed up to just replace it, but it really helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]