Who is your favorite Marvel or DC character?

I think Deadpool is probably my favorite personally, ones I really don't like include Superman and Wonder woman. Superman is just... well too good to a point where its boring hes kinda generic hes just "super" and nothing really distinct.
Reply Quote
I'm kind of upset that people haven't responded to this thread, don't care if its old and people are not going to read what I put but atleast I will voice my opinion.

Batman for DC and for Marvel I would have to say X-men just because I used to watch the 1992 cartoon with my older brothers.
Reply Quote
I don't know much about comics.... I guess Wolverine.
Reply Quote
Harley Quinns few comic books :)
Reply Quote
Batman is one of the few comic characters that I like.
Reply Quote
Catwoman
Reply Quote
Wolverine and Jean Grey.
Reply Quote
Batman and The Question.

Those two are in my opinion the best characters Marvel has. Both are a welcome break from the traditional I have super powers therefore I must use them for good/evil/myself, instead they are more like "I don't have powers but I will do great things for good/evil/myself and the only thing they really rely on is their keen intellect and training.
Reply Quote
Black Widow.
Reply Quote
Superman, but it takes a good writer to get him right. I really liked "Last Son." Probably my favorite Zod story. "For Tomorrow" was good too, mostly because of the great art.

I don't have a favorite Marvel character because there is no continuity. The most consistent is Cyclops, because he is more of a rebel than people think. He should be more popular.
Reply Quote
Ah, what the heck? The Question, Batman, Wolverine, Spiderman, Mr. Freeze, Scarecrow, Deadpool and Vandal Savage. Some of my personal favorites.
But Deathstroke would have to be at the top of my list. One sad story (and family for that matter).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]