StarCraft® II

I'm currently dating a girl...

and I really like her. We went on our first date last Saturday and it looks like we're going to have a really nice relationship. But, we're only going to be able to see each other on Saturdays since I'm in college and she's currently working. During the week, I feel like I'm only able to do one thing, wait for Saturday to come. Thinking about the whole matter, i decided to write about it and came up with this:

"I can't sleep, I can't... do anything really. Anything I do right now just seems... so distant. Does that make sense? This feeling of nothingness, of floating in the same spot and not caring... being contempt with just waiting and thinking. Thinking... thinking's about the only thing that I can do right now but... is it enough? I suppose not but, what else can I do? I don't really mind it and to be honest... it's kinda nice."

Have you guys ever been in a similar situation with a girl?
Reply Quote
..... um oh i know INB4 OMG GIRLS A RE REAL COMMENT
Reply Quote
wats a girl
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 11:20 AMPosted by Kalel
wats a girl

< A girl
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Fluppuple
No, l2p noob, also if you pay me $20 I'll give you a long list of latin poetry which might work nice.

Stick to English poetry. It helps when the other person understands you.
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Fluppuple
Latin is the original Romance Language and makes for some seriously good pickup lines.

damn straight
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Fluppuple
Latin is the original Romance Language and makes for some seriously good pickup lines

What good is a pick up line if no one understands it?
Reply Quote
< A girl

OMG QUICK SPAM FRIEND REQUESTS
Reply Quote
< A girl

OMG QUICK SPAM FRIEND REQUESTS

LOL. 'Nuff said.
Reply Quote
A girl is someone that isn't a boy or a man. lol.
Reply Quote
11/10/2011 09:10 PMPosted by Buffinator
A girl is someone that isn't a boy or a man. lol.

under that definition defintion when i get home i feed my two girls, many girls are left on the side of the road as road kill by other girls driving cars, also in bangkok i guess ur prostitute with a !@#$% is a girl, every fall the girls loose their leaves, hell every noun can be replaced with girl. I girled the girls with my girl, and got grilled. Damnit now the world girl sounds weird. Now how many of you read the above post and didnt notice that one of the times wasn't girl but grill.

< A girl

we shall love or tolerate the ^-*! out of you, as men we don't have the attention in order to feel/perform both emotions/actions together at the same time. Fun fact when I arrived at college, 1st thing they have us do is see a seminar about sexual/non-sexual relationships with members of the opposite sex.
Apparently men have a sexual thought every 53 seconds on average. Women have a sexual thought once a day on average. Also in a girls brain the extra space not taken up by all that sexual thought is used to link the 2 hemispheres of the brain which allows them to multitask.
Obviously thats a generalization but i found it was a freakin' hilarious presentation. She (the presenter) told the story of this one guy who went to the seminar a few years ago, where she said "For those of you who have a girlfriend who talks to much try this, just sit down every other day, or even twice a week, and give her an hour long massage and ask her about her day, her problems, her feelings, etc. and really try hard to listen to what she says. Eventually she will stop talking to you about all her problems, or things you do wrong or really much of anything" 5 months later she gets an e-mail that says "I try'd what you said I've been doing it for 4 months now and it really works, thank you so much, however last night i was really drunk and my gf asked me why i kept giving her these massages and like an idiot i said 'to shut you up' as you can guess right now I'm playing damage control, but i thought I'd thank you for such awesome advice and I'm wondering if you could help me fix this @#$% I'm in". Possibly the funniest story I've ever heard involving a guy doing something stupid with his gf.
Edited by Necromaster on 11/16/2011 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 12:47 AMPosted by JorgitisPR
Have you guys ever been in a similar situation with a girl?

Not really, though i admit I'm a little bit envious.
Reply Quote
I know that feel.
Reply Quote
If you're thinking about it this much then your man instinct is kicking in and she is probably cheating on you. This is the cold harsh reality of dating in college. I'd get tested just to be safe
Reply Quote
@ ace, I did that once, My heart got ripped out.
Reply Quote
I say order two dancing girls, get drunk and dump her in a text message, always works for me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]