StarCraft® II

I'm currently dating a girl...

11/09/2011 11:58 AMPosted by Sixel
wats a girl

< A girl

I always thot u were a dude 0_e
Anyways, it depends on the kind of people u guys r to be honest. opposites seem to attract or f*ck u in the !@#$ (sometimes literally).
I've stayed single for a long time bcuz relationships are too complicated 4 me. I used to like a girl, we went out, and then pics of her doin a guy popped on facebook. I thought I should be the bigger person and break up with her. Then I thot screw it, threw her purse away, and reposted the pics of her to her parents. I will tell u this: The low road is much more satisfying than the High Road. just testing the code blocks punctuation
Reply Quote
11/09/2011 12:47 AMPosted by JorgitisPR
"I can't sleep, I can't... do anything really. Anything I do right now just seems... so distant. Does that make sense? This feeling of nothingness, of floating in the same spot and not caring... being contempt with just waiting and thinking. Thinking... thinking's about the only thing that I can do right now but... is it enough? I suppose not but, what else can I do? I don't really mind it and to be honest... it's kinda nice."

"contempt" is a noun that is a synonym for animosity. You want "content."

"..." is the way a retarded person types ","

That being said, it doesn't sound like your relationship is very healthy. Healthy relationships consist of two individuals who communicate on an intimate level, but are not interdependent. In other words, if you cant think of anything fulfilling that doesnt include her, it means you arent ready for a serious relationship, and need to spend more time developing and growing into a more mature person before you are ready to be lover capable of having a mature relationship.
Edited by Angiesaur on 12/5/2011 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes. I've spent the last six months away from my fiance, trust me, i'd trade places with you any day if I could spend a day a week with her. Make the time spent count for something, that's all I can say.
Reply Quote
I'm going to go out on a limb here and take a guess that this is probably your first serious relationship. The first one usually goes like that. You fall really hard and become really attached because it's a new and exciting experience. But Angiesaur is right. Maturity plays a big role in how you handle things. You have to make sure you can keep your obligations, maintain your existing friendships, etc. on your own. That way if things don't work out the way you want them to, you'll know that life still goes on with or without your partner. Otherwise, handling breakups is absolute torture. The catch is you can't really find those things out without experiencing them first. Once you've been in a couple of relationships the whole experience gets easier and you'll find it easier to maintain your composure when you're in one.
Reply Quote
< A girl

Rule 29, 'nuff said.

Anyway, atleast you have someone to spend time with. Having someone you can see only sometimes is better than never, I suppose.

(QQ FOREVER ALONE!)
Reply Quote
Necromaster, those two paragraphs literally made my day. I have to personally force my mind to break that average XD
Thank you.
Reply Quote
thank you martiny happy to be of service
morojo rule 29 is not specific enough due to rule 21/22
or are you talking about the 4chan rules?
in either case i invoke rule 90
BRAINZZZ
Edited by Necromaster on 12/11/2011 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I have a girlfriend, and I love her very much, but yea I see what your going through.....
Reply Quote
@ Title.

You are posting on a video game forum. I doubted your legitimacy as soon as I cam across this thread.

P.s. Blizzard, fix your crap with the online authentication so I can play. Personal internet isn't possible where I'm at in Afghanistan, you communist bastards. GG on pirating my money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]