StarCraft® II

You know whats harder than Campaign on Brutal

Warcraft 3 TFT Campaign on hard, I just finished human and a couple of those missions, are just WTF hard, some of them are strangely easy, but others I had to play through like 6-8 times over the course of like 4 hours to clear, becuase I don't believe in saving progress until I am sure I could do it over again 100% of the time

The Secret Tower defense level is also AWESOME multi tasking practice, and the entire thing is a great excercise in micro, because most of the time you simply cant lose any units, and the pathfinding is crap compared to SC2 so you need to move your units wayyyy more precisely
Edited by Evoslayer on 11/10/2011 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Update just beat the first mission of the undead campaign it took me over 5 hours, wow thats an oddly tuned mission, my hand is cramping now and im going to sleep
Reply Quote
I'm just curious, while politely indulging you too much, what does this have to do with the WoL campaign?
Reply Quote
I was COMPARING it to the WoL campaign!
Reply Quote
^ It's cool... I've never played Warcraft 3, so I was lost to what you were talking about. That's why I asked.

Reply Quote
The last Human mission was hardest, my trick was to kill the purple undead, take all the expos, mass towers at the front of green's base and just slaughter them with a 90/90 attack force.
Reply Quote
and sc1 was harder then sc2 on Brutal
Reply Quote
As for Starcraft 2, In Utter Darkness was the hardest for me.

Same here... If the map had been a little bit smaller, It might not have been so bad. I still hate "Utter Darkness".

(╯>o<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Yeah I just did the first undead mission it was INSANE, as I said it took me 5 hours i finally created this EPIC army with possession, and used it to take out the middle camp by itself then used it to kill everything else,

I did not find the SC1 campaign to be hard at all although I did it on the default difficulty, I dont actually know if a higher one exists for that game, but I found that 200/200 BCs, mass zergling and mass carrier were pretty OP in that campaign

I also didn't find SC2 brutal even close to as tough as WC3, even all in and in utter darkness, I didn't end up needing to use any guides, and neither took me more than 2 hours, although I was already high diamond by the time I attempted them on brutal
Edited by Evoslayer on 11/12/2011 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
I honestly found warcraft 3's campaign to be extremely easy even on hard... the final mission on my 2nd try they only destroyed 1 of the bases and that was literally as the timer was going off. I think its similar to sc2 campaign as when you try it for the first time or 2 it can be hard, but honestly the hardest mission on any rts of any campaign is the final mission of WoL on brutal. And that is because unlike in other rts's you could of made some awful decisions making the mission nearly impossible... however if you made that mission spawn air and had all the bc/viking/tank/banshee techs you could go thru without losing any units pretty much
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]