StarCraft® II

For Fun

Just a thread with riddle/thingies for fun.
First one,

Type a sentence about thanksgiving, using only words that start with T. It has to be a complete thought. GO!
Reply Quote
Thanksgiving than too till... ugh this is hard XD is tis a word? Like tis the season to be jolly
Reply Quote
11/12/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Terrorz
Thanksgiving than too till... ugh this is hard XD is tis a word? Like tis the season to be jolly
It's a word. Btw every two days I make a new one of these fun thingies.
Reply Quote
Turkey tastes terrible, try tasting tomatoes.
Reply Quote
11/12/2011 05:31 PMPosted by Kalel
Turkey tastes terrible, try tasting tomatoes.

Lol nice!
Reply Quote
The Thanksgiving turkey tastes terrible!
Reply Quote
Gj guys. Let's do a new one for you since you're so smart.

Summarize the major plots and ideas of Sc 2 using only 3 sentences.
Reply Quote
Dark Voice trying to kill us all. Kerrigan leading Swarm. Raynor saves the day.
Reply Quote
Big bad wants consume the world. Interspace warrior unites all three races. At the end of the day its a story about a boy and a girl.

(Quote from Metzen about "At the end of the day its a story about a boy and a girl.")
Reply Quote
Raynor's long lost friend comes and says they need to find some artifacts. They get them all, kick off their rebellion, and piss off Mengske while doing so. THEY TURN KERRIGAN HUMAN, AND RAYNOR"S FRIEND DIED.

*SPOLIER ALERT*
Reply Quote
We kill some blue aliens. We kill some brown aliens. We kill some humans.
Reply Quote
People Die. Alien Bugs Die. Blue Aliens Die.
Reply Quote
Raynor kills protoss. Raynor kills zerg. Raynor kills dominion.
Reply Quote
Turtle Bump!
Edited by Roboto on 11/14/2011 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Xel' Naga !@#$ up the universe.
amidoingitright?
I'm amazed nobodies done; TERRAN OP! Dere I even haz two sentences left.
Reply Quote
New one! Write a shorty story of how the Viking came to be. Catch, the first word of every sentence must start with A, and the last letter of the last word of every sentence must end with M.
Reply Quote
Alas, you hear the tale of how the viking came to be, it started with a giant clam. A giant clam ate a midevil viking, but when i say it ate it I ment it just chomped down on it hoping it would be ham. Afterwards, the viking was stuck inside the clam. Ah, how he hoped he would get out of this situation but he was foolish, mam. Although this viking was stuck inside this clam he survived by eating things the clam sucked in, he ate the healthiest diet and lived so long inside this clam. And then during the sc 2 time period the clam died, the viking still alive floated up to the surface.. he met a group of marines and he made freinds with a local engineer, and told him the story of the clam. Although the engineer was amazed he said he must get back do his work, and the viking decided to watch, and eventually became so knowledgeable he made a specail jet/mech prototype, and named it after a viking, all of this because of a clam.

Did I do it?!?!?
Reply Quote
Holy Shizzapples that's wicked.
Reply Quote
riddle:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2j2hrwp.png
Edited by HuMoDz on 11/15/2011 4:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]