StarCraft® II

Open Roleplay

"Echo, Charly! Anyone! Please repeat, this is the Fallin' Skies, we are really takin' a poundin', zerg are everywhere! Graaaaa!" - Last Transmission of Sgnt. Genery Tux, Military Operations of Falling Skies supercarrier.

3 years later...

"The wreck's been found sir..." -Sedrik

"Good, we're gonna need dropships... Get Mohandar's fleet here to, the guy owes me.." - Seth

"Yes sir!" - Sedrik

The dropships arrive at the giant wreck, the ship ranging almost a mile long, infestation reaps through out it. You and your fellow Squad Mates are dropped at Bay 19, the safest one you could find. Your mission, find Specimen 35166-B.

Specimen 35166-B: Obsolete.

Squadmen;

Calvin Morse: Corporal, Marine, Combat Engineer

Garland: Spectre, Spec Ops

Marcus Roads: Marine, Assault (Basically Standard Troop)

Tel'amine: Zealot, Veteran Assault (Since you're a psion and stuff)

Gunther Krieg: Private, Marauder, Heavy Assault

Garland 2.0: (Psion Enhance Proj. Clone) Spec Ops, Ghost

Anderung: Zerg, The intelligent kind. :D

Rules: You can be Protoss, Terran, or Zerg, and that will be in the form of a Sentient Specimen. *Last time I let people rp Zerg, didn't end well...*
Terran: Ranging from Marines, Medics, Marauders, and Firebats. Psions will be in Mark 82 Prototype armor, which is a Modified Viking suit shrunk. .82 Cal Gatling Cannons and a Trench Missle System. No uber duber psionics please. You can choose any gun as long as it's not Uber Duber. You are all very well trained, so while the Psions may seem like the best choice, the Marines and everyone else can do a ton of amazing stuff. You are the best of the best. Please try to variety units.

Protoss: You can be any Gateway unit. Please not overly hostile, you are part of Mohandar's group who is friends with Seth, the Captain of Guligan, the Terran Capital ship. You can be in the Armor of any Stargate unit, but not the actual vehicles. On a scale of 1 -10 your psionic skills would be 8.5. Special weapons: Void Cannon, A shrunken Void Ray that does less damage but is still very powerful.
Shriken: Pew Pew, Pew Pew. A Protoss Machine gun that shoots a Stalker's weapon at doubled rate.

Zerg: Contact me in Comments.

Any Questions: Please ask me, I will be very willing to answer. When you join the rp I'll edit your name into the Squadmen with your rank, and weapon/class thingy.

Also I'd like to say, please ask me before you find 'Insert name of item need here' in some random crate randomly and conventiently lying right next to you.
Edited by Roboto on 11/13/2011 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Name: Calvin Morse
Class: Marine, Combat Engineer
Weapons: Guass rifle, tool kit, blowtorch, combat knife

So, is there any leading member?
Reply Quote
Name: Calvin Morse
Class: Marine, Combat Engineer
Weapons: Guass rifle, tool kit, blowtorch, combat knife

So, is there any leading member?
Not yet, wanna be the leader? I've heard your rps are really good.
Reply Quote
Guys, please help me with this, it's just a rough idea. I'm kinda new to rping, my older bro (Firebat) just quit Sc 2 and gave me his account, so I'm new to this rping thing, please help me out and improve this whole idea.
Reply Quote
Codename: Garland
Special Operations
Dominion Spectre
Weapons: C-8 Tactical Rifle, Combat Knife
Totem (Cause all Spectres should have totems): Paper heart

Reply Quote
Name : Marcus Roads
Unit Type : Marine
Weapons : Standard gauss rifle, three grenades, a 6-shot revolver, and a knife.
Extra Equipment: Flashlight, small first-aid kit.
OOC: Sounds cool, mind if I join?
Reply Quote
Name : Marcus Roads
Unit Type : Marine
Weapons : Standard gauss rifle, three grenades, a 6-shot revolver, and a knife.
Extra Equipment: Flashlight, small first-aid kit.
OOC: Sounds cool, mind if I join?
Thanks for joining dude.
Reply Quote
I'll start this when we've got five peeps, then, the rest of the peeps that join will be part of Spuad 2, 3, etc. Every so often Back Up Squads arrive, usually in groups of 2 or 3.
Reply Quote
Cool, more people should come later.. I dunno if we will get many tonight.. its 9:52 where im at so idk but tommorow there should be alot of joining.. otherwise.. look forward to rping :D
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Terrorz
Cool, more people should come later.. I dunno if we will get many tonight.. its 9:52 where im at so idk but tommorow there should be alot of joining.. otherwise.. look forward to rping :D
Cool dude.
Reply Quote
Is my Character alright for this thread?
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 09:06 PMPosted by Roboto
Guys, please help me with this, it's just a rough idea. I'm kinda new to rping, my older bro (Firebat) just quit Sc 2 and gave me his account, so I'm new to this rping thing, please help me out and improve this whole idea.

When I first looked @ this thread I thought of Firebat. (He is one of the only people who uses the firebat portrait in Joey Ray's Bar.) Then dismissed it as me being silly. Ironic.
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 10:04 PMPosted by Ragnarok
Is my Character alright for this thread?
Totally.
Reply Quote
Name: Tel'amine
Type : Zealot
Weapons: Psi Blade (one), and a shriken(other hand),(does a little less damage than a stalkers because it is modified to a zealot)
Other: Charge ability
Armor: Slightly modified armor giving more shields damage reduction
Psionic Power: can lift stuff with mind, and go invisible for a few minutes (about 3)
{hope this isn't overkill or anything}
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 09:01 PMPosted by Roboto

No, don't like being leader in some RP's

11/11/2011 09:06 PMPosted by Roboto
my older bro (Firebat) just quit

Wow, he really did leave. Doesn't mean much, though
Reply Quote
Name: Tel'amine
Type : Zealot
Weapons: Psi Blade (one), and a shriken(other hand),(does a little less damage than a stalkers because it is modified to a zealot)
Other: Charge ability
Armor: Slightly modified armor giving more shields damage reduction
Psionic Power: can lift stuff with mind, and go invisible for a few minutes (about 3)
{hope this isn't overkill or anything}
Not op at all.
Reply Quote
11/12/2011 09:04 AMPosted by Naitsrich

No, don't like being leader in some RP's

my older bro (Firebat) just quit

Wow, he really did leave. Doesn't mean much, though
Okay, I'll find a new leader.
Reply Quote
OOC: Well, since nobodies joining, I guess we'll start with a four man sqaud.

The squad slowly and cautiously walk into the first hallway from the drop bay. Tendrils hang from the ceiling and the shattered lights flicker with energy. You hear faint footsteps in the dark,
most likely a small scavanging broodling. As the four (NPC) marines covering you walk forward, one of them is pulled to the ceiling.

"Oh !@#$!" - Kartan yells.

The other marines open fire wildly.
Reply Quote
The marine pulled up by the tendril explodes in a gush of blood. The three covering marines run off screaming to the door into the bay, but it's clamped shut by... something. You hear light growls and the pitter patter of hundreds of feet all around you.

OOC: And, go!
Reply Quote
Name: Gunther Krieg (has a Germanic accent)
Class: Maurader
Equipment: Standard issue punisher grenade launcher, can swap out for concussion grenades or others. Armor is heavier than usual to add additional protection. Kinetic foam is also added into the suit. (I'm pretty much a tank in this rp lol. Is that ok?)

Dang marines always wary of zerg. I scan the area looking for any nearby zerg. Scanners aren't showing anything but I am hearing different.
"Any of you picking up anything?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]