StarCraft® II

Open Roleplay

"No sir! Oh--" He is pulled in the wall in a little explosion of gore.
Reply Quote
"Well that just lovely, We keep lose men left and right." I continue to search the area. I find a hydralisk lurking a little ways off getting ready to strike. I lob 2 grenades at it and watch it explode in a gory mess.
Reply Quote
You hear the other zerg scream, and run off. With the two marines...
Reply Quote
"Crap I'm not staying here much longer if we keep getting killed."
I turn and fire at the door trying to blast it open.
Reply Quote
Clang, failure. The door is blast shielded.
Reply Quote
OOC: Last post till later got work

IC; Great. I run looking for another exit killing any zerg I come across. I find another door and try to open it.
Reply Quote
It's clamped shut...

OOC: When the four others get here, they could help you.
Reply Quote
Marcus grips his gun. "!@#$!" Three zerglings rush him, and he opens fire. He manages to kill two before the third leaps on him, the force knocking him down, quickly he grabs his knife and stabs it in the throat until it dies. "We need to get moving now!"
OOC : So 4/4 of the marines that were covering us died?
Edited by Terrorz on 11/12/2011 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Marcus grips his gun. "!@#$!" Three zerglings rush him, and he opens fire. He manages to kill two before the third leaps on him, the force knocking him down, quickly he grabs his knife and stabs it in the throat until it dies. "We need to get moving now!"
OOC : So 4/4 of the marines that were covering us died?
2 died, 2 are MIA.
Reply Quote
11/12/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Roboto
2 died, 2 are MIA.
Oh, kk.
Reply Quote
IC: Marcus points his flashlight around the room to spot any zerg or maybe even draw their attention. OOC : (BTW it's one of those flashlights that you spin the little thing to charge it up, so it doesn't rely on battery.. wouldn't want it going out in a dark room full of who knows what.)
The beam came upon a hydralisk looking directly at him, he lifted his gun with one arm at it, but before he could squeeze the trigger it spit a needle like thing into his arm, piercing his suit and sticking into his flesh, he yelled in agony, squeezing the trigger and wasting a whole clip into the hydralisk (Most of the bullets going in his chest) and finally it was dead. Blood dropped out of his arm, and marcus cursed, grabbing the needle stuck in his arm and yanking it out, more blood going on the ground. He pulled out his small first aid kid, quickly saying "Cover me for a second." He then looked at what it contained. Iodine to act as a disinfectant, which he applied to the wound. Bandages, it didn't contain much and he used half just covering up the gaping hole in his arm, a small pocket knife, pherhaps for prying out shrapnel, and a shot of fake adrenline. He quickly shut it and put it away, pulling out his gun. " If we stay here we are going to get worn down quick." he said, looking at his squad-mates. (OOC: Going to dinner soon, prob wont be any more posts from me until we get back, also a football game is on im watching with my family.)
Edited by Terrorz on 11/12/2011 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
OCC: sorry guys didn't notice the rp started till now DX))
Marcus are you ok? Here let me help you a bit.
Tel'amine walks over to him, ands begins to transmit some energy into him.
There that should help speed up your healing process. We all set? Because we can't wait too much longer.
Reply Quote
(OOC: Leaving for dinner in 1 hour about, lol XD)
IC: "Thanks. I agree about how we can't wait to much longer, we are sitting ducks here. Most of these doors are clamped shut. Did they say anything about possibilities of additional forces backing us up? Those four marines didn't help much, the two that got dragged away.. they are probably somethings dinner now. We could use the help, anyone got a radio on them?" Marcus held on to his gun tightley, incase more zerg decided to pick a fight with them.
Reply Quote
Right after marcus had talked, a hissing noise was heard in the darkness. This would draw the attention of the squad, but as they turned there heads a large creature flung itself at Tel'amine, barely missing him, splatting on the wall and showering acid all over, everyone would be ducking in cover so it didn't damage them. "That was close... " Marcus said. "Don't think they are going to stop trying to kill us anytime soon."
Reply Quote
Man that was close. But back to an important matter, I don't have a radio of the sorts but I can probably get about 3 sentries warped to our position.
Tel'amine's eyes glow a vivid blue and a few seconds later 3 sentries are warped in.
Sorry I couldn't get more this is all I can get for now, because of the wars and all.
OCC: OP FORCE FIELD POWERS ACTIVATE!
Edited by Sixel on 11/12/2011 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
From behind the clamped hallway doors you hear the marines guarding the dropships scream. You hear all sorts of ripping and tearing noises... Poor Caleb Squad..

E.T.A. till next Terran Dropship reinforcements... 36 hours, at the least.
Reply Quote
One of the hallway doors opens... Inside you find a giant lab, mostly infested, dead bodies, a slaughterhouse.. There are several tubes layed agianst the wall... 1 holds a infested marine of some sort, 1 holds a Dark Templar with several tubes attached to his body, as you enter his eyes open, and 1 holds the heart of a Brood Queen.

(New system, Credits. This will be a continuing rp, and after every rp I'll let you spend the credits on crap of all sorts. No leveling system though. I might have some Psionic abilities to learn for Protoss though.)

The heart of a brood queen is easily worth 2000 Credits through the black market... not sure what they do with it though.
Reply Quote
"Well looks like they were busy here." I look at the tank with the brood queen heart. I know that it is zerg origin but not sure if I should tamper with it (My guy doesn't knoiw much about zerg, he thinks anything of that come out of or off of them can cause infestation. Little paranoid about it XD). I might grab it after a bit.
"Well now what are we going to do."
Reply Quote
The Dark Templars eyes follow you around the room, he attempts to struggle free of the tubes but fails.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]