StarCraft® II

Fenix

Preator Fenix (n): The greatest cutthroat badass in gaming history.

In HotS, will Fenix be implemented? Yes, I understand that you've already brought him back to life once, but could there at least be a falshback or something? Fenix cannot be forgotten.
:(
Reply Quote
i think there might be a falshback
Reply Quote
A flashback?
That would work.

It would be so bad !@# if he came back as an immortal and saved Kerrigans butt.
Reply Quote
No.
Reply Quote
YES
Reply Quote
Flashbacks. Flashbacks would be cool. Kerris memories about how evil she was and how now that her human emotions and stuff come into play, she hates herself for killing Fenix and Duke.

Maybe remembering them like Fenix crushing a zergling or 2 in his robotic shell, roasting a hydralisk when an ultralisk stands above him, he ducks underneath it and makes it explode brom the bottom, but then gets swarmed and ripped apart by Zerglings.

And lets be honest, did anyone NOT do scourge to kill Duke? Maybe another cool part of tha flashback could involve a cloud of scourge getting pownt by the BCs in his abttlegroup until finaly theyre overwhelmed and !@#$ ship explodes with Dukes face in shock as the ship slams to the ground.

Again, JUST MY OPINION
nb4 sarcastic comments aobut my daydreams
Reply Quote
she hates herself for killing Fenix and Duke.

I don't think anyone cares about Duke dying. He was a bastard.
Reply Quote
Actually Fenix (along with Raynor's swear to kill Kerrigan) were removed from canon being as how neither the installment recap NOR the story so far booklet mentioned either even though Fenix played a HUGE part in.

Protecting Zeratul upon return to Aiur.
Freeing Tassadar upon return to Aiur.
Killing cerebrates to weaken the swarms position on Aiur.
Killing the Overmind on Aiur.

Helping the QOB gather support for her forces during the Brood Wars.

And these are pretty big. Tassadar/Zeratul would have been executed by the Council (they had very few forces) if Fenix hadn't rebelled and aided them with his substantial force.
Reply Quote
11/13/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Bultar
And lets be honest, did anyone NOT do scourge to kill Duke? Maybe another cool part of tha flashback could involve a cloud of scourge getting pownt by the BCs in his abttlegroup until finaly theyre overwhelmed and !@#$ ship explodes with Dukes face in shock as the ship slams to the ground.

Actually scourge were my #1 unused unit in the whole campaign (aside from defilers and the new BW flyers and Templar.) I do remember Blings to kill Fenix. And then repeatedly punching myself in the groin for what I had just done.
Reply Quote
Play the original game if you want Fenix. I think we've had enough rehash of old characters. Let the dead stay dead.
Reply Quote
I was going to say something about bringing back Alexei Stukov, thinking he was dead and there was no chance. Then I read on Starcraft wiki that someone asked about him returning at Blizzcon this year and the answer was ambiguous. Ok then.
Reply Quote
I've been hearing so many people saying fenix is so awsome. I thought he was cool, but why does he get so much high praise?

Also, how can anyone think he'll make an actual appearance (aside from a flashback)? His dragoon was like darth vader's suit (it was the ONLY thing keeping him alive) and Kerrigan destroyed it. Tassadar's survival makes sense because of his fusing the two protoss energies together, but fenix couldn't do that.
Reply Quote
11/14/2011 07:17 PMPosted by Tom
I've been hearing so many people saying fenix is so awsome. I thought he was cool, but why does he get so much high praise?

Because, as a zealot anywa, he took a beating and dished out a worse one on the poor b@st@rd close enough to get diced. But, like all dragoons, was worthless. Either way, bringing back dead people in Starcraft has proven to be a really bad story board decision, which I doubt even Blizzard's writers will do. The ambiguous answer is so they don't get hatemail for saying absolutely no way.
Reply Quote
Fenix was no doubt the cooliest.
However, I don't think I can take much more, "JK!!! He/She didn't ACTUALLY die! Here they come again!"
Yes, it is sad, but my favorite protoss hero is dead. A flashback would be AWESOME though!
Oh, and btw I used 3/3/3 hydras to kill duke :P
Reply Quote
i went mass scourge and he died so fast
Reply Quote
11/15/2011 10:03 AMPosted by Fluppuple
For the record, to kill Duke, I massed mutalisks aimlessly and A-moved them into him...I lost around 30...

Whereas...

11/15/2011 01:24 PMPosted by dracon
i went mass scourge and he died so fast

Yes, definitely the superior answer. Work out how many scourges it takes to take his ship down and add a few more to be destroyed inbound to target.

Fenix, in his dragoon went down so much more easily with one broodling from a queen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]