StarCraft® II

Fenix

Please dont hate kerrigan
Reply Quote
A flashback?
That would work.

It would be so bad !@# if he came back as an immortal and saved Kerrigans butt.

SAVED her? You're aware that Kerrigan killed him right? If anything he'd want her to be a pile of blood and guts. Of course, in Starcraft 2 land I even doubt Fenix exists, considering Raynor seem to completely forget him and his promise to hunt down and be the one to kill Kerrigan.
Reply Quote
A flashback?
That would work.

It would be so bad !@# if he came back as an immortal and saved Kerrigans butt.

SAVED her? You're aware that Kerrigan killed him right? If anything he'd want her to be a pile of blood and guts. Of course, in Starcraft 2 land I even doubt Fenix exists, considering Raynor seem to completely forget him and his promise to hunt down and be the one to kill Kerrigan.
Yeah, my least favorite thing about WoL is that Raynor was not even phased by the death of Fenix. To be honest, if Fenix DID come back as an immortal, that truly would sustain the name of the unit. However, I believe Fenix should be a figment, a legend that lives on to the end.
Reply Quote
Fenix needs to come back for LOTV. He was too much of a badass to just remain dead.
Reply Quote
he didn't forget. he simply forgave. love makes you do stupid things.
Reply Quote
i love Fenix but the ways that he die is simply stupid. kill by zerg because his psi blades went out(stupidiest thing i ever see out of starcraft), can be kill a single spawn broodling. i mean, the dude deserve more bang than that, not honorable ways for a badass to die.
Reply Quote
True. They should've made his first "death" an epic unarmed struggle with a never-ending wave of hydras, with Fenix tearing a great multitude apart before being overrun.

But, that would be a bit cliche :P
Edited by UltraNoob on 6/23/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]