StarCraft® II

Alpha Logs; Zhul'daks (Open Rp)

I follow the man. I make a grunting noise indicating that we should stop. I begin to write again.
I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU, BUT I CANNOT SPEAK YOU'RE LANGUAGE, I CAN, HOWEVER, WRITE TO YOU. PLEASE, WHEN I SHOW YOU MY SECRET, PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED, I DON'T WANT TO HURT PEOPLE ANYMORE...
Reply Quote
OOC: Is engineer jones with the squad on the moon right now?
Reply Quote
Marcus shakes his head. The guy isn't going to come back. He stares at the mechanic, and the rest of the squad inside the broken down building on the moon. "Wait here, ill go get him.." he sprints out to the ursadak and the explosives expert, pointing his gun at the beast. "What the hell.. did you write in the snow to this thing? We need to get back to the others!"
Reply Quote
Another man comes. I write to him too.
FRIEND? IF SO, HELLO! I AM SORRY I CANNOT TALK TO YOU.
Reply Quote
"We're wasting time... lets get back to the squad so we can locate our objective, get back, and get paid." Marcus runs back to the building. "Jesus christ.. as if this freezing temperature isn't hard enough to cope with, I have to make sure others don't wander off and die..."
Reply Quote
OOC: Brb for a bit
Reply Quote
11/15/2011 02:24 PMPosted by ace
ace notices the sign "oh yeah i know who you are, you killed my brother sam, but you need to know i was spying when you left, and you were sorry so i forgave you."

what? You don't know I'm a Changeling...
Reply Quote
Buddy?
I hastily write in the snow again.
I PREFER THE NAME ANDERUNG, ANDY FOR SHORT.
Reply Quote
Name: Probit
Race: Protoss Probe
Ability: Can communicate with telepathy because the voice device has been broken.
Edited by Sixel on 11/15/2011 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I sense that I am safe, and write again.
I AM A SENTIENT ZERG, I AM DISGUISING AS AN URSADAK TO PROTECT MYSELF. WHILE I WAS ENSLAVED I CAUSED THE DEATHS OF MANY, I DON'T WANT TO BE THAT WAY ANYMORE, I'M DONE WITH KILLING. IF I REVEAL MYSELF TO THE OTHERS THEY WILL KILL ME.
Reply Quote
Beep...beep....
*some protoss words appear on the screen and the probe powers up*
(btw I forgot the telepathy only works with toss and zerg >:D)
[Warning fail attempt at probe sounds] Waoaoaoao
Reply Quote
I peek around the Corner, the man is running haphazardly into a smoking crater. I blink a little bit and cover the message I made with more snow. I peek around the corner, seeing if my friend needs any help.
Reply Quote
Bleep!
Edited by Sixel on 11/15/2011 3:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wander to the crater, I see a protoss... thing. I walk over to it and put it on my back.

NOTE: Ursadaks have four legs, and tusks, they are Ultralisks, but not brown and spikey.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]