StarCraft® II

No starting interface/menu

when i launch the starcraft II app, it load (jim's face) but then i only see a planet with a spaceship.
I can't see the Battle.Net log in thing.

I've tried restarting the app, and restarting my PC. but nothing

Can someone help please

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Emilio,

Sometimes this is due to some broken permissions. Try doing this.

Repair Permissions via Disk Utility
    1. Navigate to /Applications/Utilities/ and open Disk Utility
    2. Select the hard drive the game is installed on
    3. Select the First Aid option
    4. Click on the Repair Disk Permissions button

Resetting permissions on the Starcraft II folder
    1. Select the Starcraft II folder
    2. Press Command + I
    3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
    4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
    5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items

Then run a repair from the repair tool located in /Applications/Starcraft II/Support.

Any better?
Mac Tech Support for Baaaaahlizzard Entertainment || Fri-Tue 1:45 pm - 10:45 pm CST
http://www.surveymk.com/s/RF8K3KG ---- Rate my Baaaaalue Posts. How's this sheep doing?
Mac Blue will make you JUMP JUMP
TonyM will make you JUMP JUMP
Blue Posts will make you JUMP JUMP
Reply Quote
OMG!!!!!! THANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOUTHANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Now i can play, can't wait for diablo 3
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Aww you're welcome! Enjoy the game :)

And yes, I can't wait for D3 also. Looks like some awesome stuff!
Mac Tech Support for Baaaaahlizzard Entertainment || Fri-Tue 1:45 pm - 10:45 pm CST
http://www.surveymk.com/s/RF8K3KG ---- Rate my Baaaaalue Posts. How's this sheep doing?
Mac Blue will make you JUMP JUMP
TonyM will make you JUMP JUMP
Blue Posts will make you JUMP JUMP
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 is awesome sacue. However, I have been wanting to play SC2. I tried the above step and I am still only seeing stars. Also, when I try to run the repair application, it takes forwver to look through 8MB. Any help Blue?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem... It has been 3 weeks since I couldn't play SC2 on both my mac and windows7 laptops since the 1.5 patch. First, both laptops got a message about internal errors. With weeks trying to fix and reinstalling Starcraft2, I could finally got access to the Starcraft 2 but now I have missing menu and interface. I can't log in neither. I tried to follow the what the link says, but I cannot find repair tool in my folder. I saw that repair tool is integrated into update somewhere. I'm so frustrated right now... Is there any way to repair SC2 application?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]