A bunch of space-games & movies battle!

halo would probably win- only chance they lose is if death star is used , or if in a different timeline clones and jedi fighting covenant- spartans would kill the droids easily though- if you think about it guys wouldnt humans want to work togethor(minus the sc universe cause of raynor and mengsk) to beat- the opposing forces- i think zerg and flood would combine to make some uber force of zombies and aliens, i think toss and covenant would still be enemies though in halo 3 the elites might join forces with the toss as well as spartans. dark protoss/hybrids and covenant would probably have an alliance.
Reply Quote
you guys need to have their heros duke it out in a brawl between universes.
Reply Quote
I still enjoy how all of this supposedly badass stuff in the star wars universe was all conspicuously off-screen during all the movies.

anything not in the movies is outside the scope of the discussion outlined by the OP anyway :p
Reply Quote
Star Wars hands down
TBH Star Wars has been here the longest and has the most "history" written down while starcraft has been here around 15 years?
Technically it all depends on who is in charge

Star Trek was around a long time before Star Wars
Reply Quote
I know i said i wouldnt continue this but i felt this was one thing that was flawed about Dark troopers that you said were unbeatable.

Quote from the wiki(the link you gave)
"Only a small number of Phase III dark troopers managed to be ever constructed; one was the armor of General Rom Mohc, who used it as an exosuit in single combat against Kyle Katarn during a battle onboard the colossal factory ship Arc Hammer. However, Mohc was defeated and Arc Hammer was destroyed, costing the Empire billions of credits and thus bringing the Dark Trooper Project to a premature end.
Following the destruction of the Arc Hammer, some units were still left in operation. For instance, some working models of the Phase III dark trooper were present during Tyber Zann's theft of a Sith artifact on Coruscant in 4 ABY."

First of all none of these things happened in the movie. Second it shows that barely any were made and they were still defeaten. Not invincable
Reply Quote
I always love threads like these.
Reply Quote
11/28/2011 01:30 PMPosted by Kuriyami
First of all none of these things happened in the movie. Second it shows that barely any were made and they were still defeaten. Not invincable

Kyle Katarn was a Jedi Master, or at least a Jedi Knight. In SW a Jedi/Sith > Just about everything. These guys are more deadly than Chuck Norris if he was a Spartan and had the psi powers of a Templar.
Reply Quote
How are Jedi more powerful than templar?
Reply Quote
11/28/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Chrono
How are Jedi more powerful than templar?

thy are not, high templar are pretty much more potent jedi. They are extremely skilled warriors. only the finest zealots are promoted to templars, where they learn to harness their mind farther. So they are the greatest warriors and casters of the protoss. which sucks that it isn't represented in game that way, but hey, none of the stuff rofl is using to support his arguments happened in the movies, so fair is fair I guess
Reply Quote
And for the record, WH40k isn't OP. They're weapons aren't as powerful, their numbers aren't as great, and even their chaos "gods" exist only in the Warp and aren't that impressive either, considering powerful Sith and Jedi.
Reply Quote
11/28/2011 04:17 PMPosted by Havoc
thy are not, high templar are pretty much more potent jedi. They are extremely skilled warriors. only the finest zealots are promoted to templars, where they learn to harness their mind farther. So they are the greatest warriors and casters of the protoss. which sucks that it isn't represented in game that way, but hey, none of the stuff rofl is using to support his arguments happened in the movies, so fair is fair I guess

A Sith Lord is way superior to a High Templar, or a Dark Templar for that matter.

Let's se some Sith feats using the force: Causing a star to supernova, destroying a planet, corrupting (mind controlling) a few thousand people at a time, eternal life.

Some Jedi feats: Pulling an Imperial Star Destroyer out of orbit, crushing an AT-AT, dismantling hundreds of battledroids in a few minutes, projecting yourself after death to help the living.

When a Templar does any of these, let me know.
Reply Quote
hahaa don't blame me that SW is on another level than SC. We've been over this a few times already.
Reply Quote
That's really garbage. Sounds like the expanded universe killed the SW lore.
Reply Quote

A Sith Lord is way superior to a High Templar, or a Dark Templar for that matter.

Let's se some Sith feats using the force: Causing a star to supernova, destroying a planet, corrupting (mind controlling) a few thousand people at a time, eternal life.

Some Jedi feats: Pulling an Imperial Star Destroyer out of orbit, crushing an AT-AT, dismantling hundreds of battledroids in a few minutes, projecting yourself after death to help the living.

When a Templar does any of these, let me know.

ahem

* FAN WANK FAN WANK FAN WANK FAN WANK*

none of this happened in the movies, therefore it is invalid.

although if you want to use bull sh1t powers fine.

the dark voice absorbed all the energy from the whole universe in seconds,

pfft, 1 supernova star? fine, he'll snuff out all life in the galaxy and win.

there, star wars auto loses to insta kill DV

AND it happened in a cinematic so, it's even within the discussion

now please go away.

EDIT: I can't believe you used the force unleashed as a reference. That game is wwwwwayyy too !@#$ed. luke and anakin were supposed to be %^-*ing prodigies and starkiller makes them look like untrained buffoons. If that's considered canon starwars is dead.
Edited by Havoc on 11/28/2011 5:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/28/2011 05:15 PMPosted by Fluppuple
In all of the movies I've seen

you see, there is the problem, he's not using the movies, he's using the fan fan fiction disguised as canon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]