StarCraft® II

What is your favorite custom game in sc 2?

Lately I have been bored and been playing alot of custom games on SC 2 like island defence, cortex roleplay, mafia, MineralZ, and specail forces. I got bored and decided to make this thread to see what kind of custom games people play and if they are fun or not... so please post your favorite custom game(s)... :D
Reply Quote
Hero attack. Upgrades are far more straightforward than SotIS.
Reply Quote
Cool, I've seen that one on the popularity pages im gonna check it out sometime
Reply Quote
runling run is awesome too ^^
Reply Quote
Runling run is fun, but I hear the creater went missing so now the songs suck.
I really liked Overrun! but Raingame also went missing about a week b4 finishing.
NOTD is good, but it takes a lot of teamwork and a lot of games to unlock stuff.
Malum Ruina is cool. It's like Parasite, but the humans are trying to get away from the planet.
Reply Quote
Malum Ruina eh? Cool, ill try it.. also I love desert strike too!
Reply Quote

.……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-,
.………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\
.…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\
.../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\
.…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;\
.…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\
.…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\,
.………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””)
.………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/
.……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-,
.……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„
.……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\
.……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,
.……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~”-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-,
.……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::"-,
.……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:|
.………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:|
...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/
...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/
.…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\
.……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|''
.……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\|
.……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\|
.……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\|
.……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::''
.……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~'
.……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/
.……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-'
.………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,'
.………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/
.……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/
.…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ --------RAWR!
...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\
.-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::|
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-,
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::|
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~"
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::\...............
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::: :::::::::::::\..............
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::\
.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::\ Sorry just had to see a dinosaur wearing a top hat on THIS thread.
Reply Quote
^
lolllll

For me its Desert Strike all the way and fastest map possible
Reply Quote
Man you really want a ban dont you XD
Reply Quote
Hero attack its addicting and it makes for sense then sotis i mean u got 900 armor and they still kill u thats confusing? in hero attack much easier and

11/16/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Zanon
far more straightforward
Edited by Bryan on 11/18/2011 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 01:22 PMPosted by Sixel
Man you really want a ban dont you XD

Is it really a ban on my own thread...? Lol! I find that very neat and artistic...
Reply Quote
Malum Ruina.

Malum Ruina is a very awesome game where one unit is the alien. However it looks exactly like the other humans until it transforms into it's alien form. The alien can infect other humans, and as it evolves it gains power and different abilities. There are 9 different alien forms across three tiers. There is a scanner in the command center basement that can scan to find out if the subject of the scanner is an alien or an alien spawn, however it can be destroyed, and there is also a psion. The psion begins evolving as well, with psionic abilities, and can choose whether to be aligned with the humans, aliens, or go solo. There are two modes, Normal and Survival.
Normal made is for 6 players and under, in it once the alien is killed it does not respawn, but the alien evolves much faster.
Survival is for 7 and up. In survival, the only way for the humans to survive is to escape the planet. There are two ways to escape the planet, a Cargo Freighter and an escape pod which both have seperate quests. I am obsessed with Malum ;D Sadly, we can never get enough players.
If you wanna help organize games, come to the Malum Ruina channel or slynet.co and go to the malum ruina section of the forums.
Edited by Pygalisk on 11/21/2011 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
Malum Ruina.

Malum Ruina is a very awesome game where one unit is the alien. However it looks exactly like the other humans until it transforms into it's alien form. The alien can infect other humans, and as it evolves it gains power and different abilities. There are 9 different alien forms across three tiers. There is a scanner in the command center basement that can scan to find out if the subject of the scanner is an alien or an alien spawn, however it can be destroyed, and there is also a psion. The psion begins evolving as well, with psionic abilities, and can choose whether to be aligned with the humans, aliens, or go solo. There are two modes, Normal and Survival.
Normal made is for 6 players and under, in it once the alien is killed it does not respawn, but the alien evolves much faster.
Survival is for 7 and up. In survival, the only way for the humans to survive is to escape the planet. There are two ways to escape the planet, a Cargo Freighter and an escape pod which both have seperate quests. I am obsessed with Malum ;D Sadly, we can never get enough players.
If you wanna help organize games, come to the Malum Ruina channel or slynet.co and go to the malum ruina section of the forums.
Sounds cool, sounds like the thing game from sc 1
Reply Quote
unfortunately for the humans though, the freighter can be destroyed. the big bombs can 1 shot a person if they dont throw on a shield within 2 secs of it dropping, and the escape pod only holds up to 3 people.
Reply Quote
mafia is straight forward and fun simple as hell to
Reply Quote
Wow there are more custom games than I thought gonna have to try some.
Edited by LeKroger on 11/21/2011 11:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]