Paper OP

Ok so I have been playing a lot of Rock Paper Scissors latey and I think Paper if OP. How the hell does it beat Rock? My rock was 3/3 too! Please help.
Reply Quote
Bad joke is bad.
Reply Quote
Not helping. I am asking for help, suggestions, links... etc
Reply Quote
Try general discussion instead of the bar.
Reply Quote
:-(
Reply Quote
Seriously. Try general discussion.
Reply Quote
Stop playing that game and play KitchenCraft.

Warning, forks DESTROYS pies if you let them mass, so use tomatoe soup or noodles to counter that
Reply Quote
Stop playing that game and play KitchenCraft.

Warning, forks DESTROYS pies if you let them mass, so use tomatoe soup or noodles to counter that

Tomatoe soup is too op for its cheap cost, and pies use up all your money, your going to need some skills to pay off mass pies. :P
Reply Quote
Idk, 3 sammiches destroy mass forks. Just watch out for the salad.
Reply Quote
11/24/2011 08:07 PMPosted by Martiny
Idk, 3 sammiches destroy mass forks. Just watch out for the salad.

it's Sandvich, not sammich!
Reply Quote
The sandvich is too UP to do anything. Its only use is to salt the meat (My favorit unit <3 ). The SAMMICH, though, it is a different story.
Reply Quote
AAAaaaaaaannnnnnd There goes the zerg coming into Kitchencraft and eating all the food.
Reply Quote
I summon, Mr. G O A T
Reply Quote
Butcher knife does to much DPS in kitchen craft. I had 5 sandviches up against 2 Butcher Knifes and I actually LOST!!!
Reply Quote
Wow, thats pretty insane. Are you sure he didnt have any sauce on the knife? That would probably change the dishwaters alot.
Reply Quote
Applainces are OP, their microwaves have massive dps with ovens. What it makes it worse is that Cusines nor Utensils can stop easily. Utensils only counter is with mass wooden spoons and that's waaay too expensive. Cusines only answer to anything Microwave/ovens is bacons!

Terrorz, that's not a smart move. You should have used tomatoe soups, butcher knives don't do much damage agaistist soups, -5 damage reduce I belive
Reply Quote
Nonono, use magnets against butcher knifes. That way you can make them fight for you. ANd also in order to beat appliances you simply have to flip the table. That'll send all the appliances flying. Although you'll have to research 'Chefs' first before you can use anything that has to do with outside help, which I belive costs 500 IP (Ingrediance Points).

Another, cheaper way to deal with them is to use rust spray, but you'll have to look out for cherry bombs. The explosions will send off a chain reaction in your rust spray force, which will end up making your food units less tasty and will hurt your own appliances.
Reply Quote
Meh. I need to win some matches before next season, so im just going to play a few and rush milk and cheese.
Reply Quote
My favorite strategy is to drop Salsa onto their pizza. Those veggies won't see it coming :)
Reply Quote
Of course, Fried Chicken is WAYYY OP. The only way to counter is either butcher knives, or Squirrel (500 Ingredient Points per Squirrel).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]