StarCraft® II

Paper OP

LOL how did this become a discussion about rock paper scissors to kitchencraft?

By the way, the microwave is the last mission of the story line, only hoards of eggs can kill it
Reply Quote
LOBSTER DOES WAYYYY TO MUCH AGAINST MILK @ CHEESE OMG IM RAGING. I can't take this kitchen craft anymore!! To stressing!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Terrorz on 11/28/2011 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Did anybody else have trouble against the calamari in mission 9. I just can't seem to beat it.
Reply Quote
Just side with the butcher, and mass ONLY butcher knifes.
Reply Quote
I disagree. Go with the waiter, and produce an army of lettuce and mayo ONLY its a good macro
Reply Quote
The Waiter has a terrible army, a few sprinkles of Cheddar will anhialate them. The Bucher is too slow for my taste, I mostly side with him when going up vs. Wine. I say, side with the Hors d'oeuvre (appetizers) maker. His Chocolates are so good! He will get you past that mission.
And when you do, rejoice, for the most amazing unit in the whole wide game is there for use.

Guess!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
THE HORS D'OEUVRE CAN DIE FROM ALL UNITS ACCEPT THEIR OWN UNITS!!!

I say, use a combo of all the lettuce, chocolates, mayo, and butcher knifes to tear up everything.

Just watch out for those tomatos!!
Reply Quote
It all is a matter of perspective. If you are looking from the Eyes it might seem that way, but when you are looking from the Mouth it is a whole new view.

I told you to guess. Guess what the best unit is!!!!!
Reply Quote
I don't get it. At the end cinematic, the butcher is really working FOR the sandviches to kill the queen of mayonaise, and Biscuit shoots him before he kills the queen of mayonaise, and then carries the queen of mayonaise off. I was left so confused, Cant wait for heart of the foods expansion to come out, im still pissed the butcher had to die.
Reply Quote
Trust me, when it came to the Dark/White Chocolate decision, it's really the only personal choice you get. Dark Chocolate does single, massive damge while the White Chocolate does small, splash damage. But either way, they were useless. The final was pretty much mass Cooking Pots (With the crack upgrades) and placing your forks and spoons in your selves with assistants repairing them. But it only worked if you killed the Massive Pizza the last level. Other from that, it's spending your IP and EP (Energy Points). But getting IP from stands is easy, getting the EP from the power store takes longer to get though.......
Reply Quote
Time for the epic reveal...

The Best unit in the game is:

. BACON!!!!!!!

(Epic music precedes...)
Reply Quote
The REAL epic reveal.....

The REAL best unit in the game is:

-MOAR BACON!

(Epic-er music precedes)
Reply Quote
NO WAIT IT GETS BETTER.
YOU KNOW WHAT GOES GREAT WITH BACON AND MOAR BACON??

A TON LOAD OF BACON, CRISPED AND HARD AS IRON!!

(Epic-est music precedes)
Reply Quote
Oops, JeromeASF just came in with his Flint & Steel (Minecraft Video, it's hilarious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TSecBok68&feature
Reply Quote
this went from rock paper scissors to kitchencraft to minecraft, some one explain to me whats going on, and WTF is kitchencraft?
Reply Quote
12/01/2011 12:57 PMPosted by plasmaman
kitchencraft

it's just something someone made up, and then we followed along.
Reply Quote
Oops, JeromeASF just came in with his Flint & Steel (Minecraft Video, it's hilarious)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-TSecBok68&feature

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Reply Quote
WHY DID I LOSE!!?!?!?!??!?!?! I had 40 cloaked aspargus under the table, and called in some string beans (20 dps vs light units) Then my opponent came in with 100 sporks and owned me. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!??!??!?!?!??!?!
Reply Quote
You don't keep them so grouped like that. Sporks do splash, and aspargus have low health. Try sneaking a few into their kitchens next time.
Reply Quote
I see.... Maybe the Veggies aren't the race or me. I wanna try the Fruits. Theyre hero unit, Fruit Salad, is amazing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]