StarCraft® II

Duran

Blizzard said you met him in WoL campaign already... I believe it was either the Mobieus Factor (Narud is Duran spelled backwards. also it make since since Duran was super smart he could most likely make a fake new skin, and then now friends with Raynor's Raiders could take Hanson's work that she did on curing the zerg virus and use it to create Hybrids and take over the universe. Just an idea.)
Or you met him Piercing the Shroud (There was a Hybrid there? Maybe it was figuratively stated he was there, but he wasn't shown there.)
Reply Quote
Duran is Narud, isn't this common knowledge?
And the Tal'darim are a created strain of Protoss by a Ulrezaj.
The Tal'darim also apparently use 'sundrop' a drug that grants them psi energies but make them easily manipulated by Ulrezaj (Likely one of the chemicals you gather for Tosh)
**Spoiler**
Reply Quote
Duran is Narud, isn't this common knowledge?
And the Tal'darim are a created strain of Protoss by a Ulrezaj.
The Tal'darim also apparently use 'sundrop' a drug that grants them psi energies but make them easily manipulated by Ulrezaj (Likely one of the chemicals you gather for Tosh)
**Spoiler**
Blizzard trolls all the time man.
Reply Quote
Blizzard trolls all the time man.

17 minutes ago

when have they trolled us there are pandas in warcraft 3... o

but ya i think Narud is Duran
Reply Quote
Duran must have very good persona-modifying wisdom.

He can make a new mask for himself and make it believable too. He can even change his voice (Just like he did in SC-BW in the UED->Swarm campaign transition, made him sound more "Zerg-y", and in the secret mission where he does it again in his conversation with Zeratul)
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard tried to make the Hanson character a shocking, twisted spin on the Duran storyline - Nobody would ever expect something like that.
Reply Quote
Hanson=GIANT OP HYBRID
Reply Quote
"Duran... Narrrrrroood. Duran... Narrrrrroood. Duran... Narrrrrroood."

I'm not convinced it means the same thing. Chris Metzen was blatantly obvious about it to the attendee who asked the question. I did laugh when I watched it, though... Sorry guy, whoever you are, that asked the question.

xD
Reply Quote
11/22/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Azire
Dr. Narud IS Samir Duran. This was confirmed by Blizzard at BlizzCon 2011. I don't know how many times I've had to tell people that lol. You can find the video on YouTube, I believe it's in the StarCraft 2 Lore Panel.

11/23/2011 10:05 PMPosted by Sheppard
"Duran... Narrrrrroood. Duran... Narrrrrroood. Duran... Narrrrrroood."

What confirmation is this?????

I think they're twins sent to prepare for the hybrid invasion.
Reply Quote
^ Yeah, I think it's possible that they are twins, but in a more confrontational role to one another... Opposites, like their names imply.
Reply Quote
Narud backwards.
Reply Quote
Narud is actually rudan who is Duran's brother.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]