StarCraft® II

Secret stuff

Hey guys, I got a little bored one day, and decided to replay a few of the early missions. ON the one where you have to wait 20 min for evac (last mission, Mar Sara campaing), I took a decent force to clear out some of the bases for the hell of it . . . and to the base directly north, I found a "Tauren Mad Cow" that blasted off a few seconds later. Any more Secrets/Easter eggs I should know about?
Edited by Sceadwian on 11/17/2011 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
The secret document in media blitz for piercing the shroud. Your gonna need to look for a dominion looking building on the lower right side of the map.
Reply Quote
Do a couple of searches for Easter Eggs.... You should find several threads with lots of stuff.

GL ツ
Reply Quote
1.During Devil's Playground, you see Diablo on an Island.
2.During the Secret Mission,in the reinforcement area, You see a Murloc marine jumping on an asteroid.
3. During Maw of the Void,you see a tauren outhouse flying around.

Those are the ones I know and seen.
Reply Quote
Dialogue may change slightly in some scenes depending on whether you have beaten a particular mission or not.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 11/20/2011 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
What does finding the Tauren Marine Secret do exactly? I just found him and nuting happened.
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 04:48 PMPosted by Roboto
What does finding the Tauren Marine Secret do exactly? I just found him and nuting happened.
unlock Terran up the night from the jukebox.
Reply Quote

11/20/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Iliac
3. During Maw of the Void,you see a tauren outhouse flying around.

thats in all space maps
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 11:48 PMPosted by Ivan
thats in all space maps

Yep. Even when on board the Hyperion Bridge & Inside the Armory.

( Flying space potty.... xD)
Reply Quote
11/23/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Sheppard
thats in all space maps

Yep. Even when on board the Hyperion Bridge & Inside the Armory.

( Flying space potty.... xD)

Blizz and their toilet humor :P
Reply Quote
^ Yeah, I was almost brought to tears when Tychus went to the can in the Odin!

xD
Reply Quote
<makes mental note to send reapers, or banshees, when possible to explore the map>
Reply Quote
<makes mental note to send reapers, or banshees, when possible to explore the map>

you cant think of a faster air unit with clocking
Reply Quote
Another thing you can do is open the Map Editor, then open any of the campaign maps.

That's how you'll see the "Predator" (Voltron cat) in the bottom left corner of the "Cutthroat" map... I think that's the only way to find it. You'll also find derelict spacecraft scattered all around the map - "Federation Starships", "Battlestars", etc...

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]