Reply Quote
Wilson grins and salutes happily.

he was a swarm host, after all.
this, he could do.
Reply Quote
Wilson grins and salutes happily.

he was a swarm host, after all.
this, he could do.
They disected out all your eggs. They aren't stoopid.
Reply Quote
OOC: Where is everyone? D*:
Reply Quote
I was actually referring to the fact that swarm hosts are internationally renowned for their skills at juggling. Wilson would easily be able to distract the snipers with a few flips of his wrist.
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 08:56 PMPosted by Hellspork
I was actually referring to the fact that swarm hosts are internationally renowned for their skills at juggling. Wilson would easily be able to distract the snipers with a few flips of his wrist.
Please stop trolling.. Swarm Host's don't even have arms. Don't pick this as your thread to be silly on please.
Reply Quote
well then ;_;.

I'll stop being silly, but we do have arms. they're just crab-clawish.
simply for future reference, as I would hate to roleplay with no manual dexterity.
Reply Quote
well then ;_;.

I'll stop being silly, but we do have arms. they're just crab-clawish.
simply for future reference, as I would hate to roleplay with no manual dexterity.
I was just anti Trolling you. Think of a real way to distract. Now back to the real matter. WHERE R EREYBUDDY!? No more posting till the others get here. I don't want to have them read 8 pages of text. When 2 get back we can continue.
Edited by Roboto on 11/19/2011 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
wilson was thinking of a way to distract the snipers when suddenly time froze.

it was a sad day.
Reply Quote
Name: Zanon
Race: Terran
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Hair Color:Dark blond
Eye Color: Blue
Class: Mage
Sub Class Points:
-Scientist:9
-Strategist:3
-Pilot:1 (Machine? Whats that?)
Perks: Magic Mastery: Expert spell caster. Almost never backfires.
Spell of Disruption: Expert at fouling others spells.

Bio: Has dedicated his entire life to mastery of all fields of magic. Above average intelligence. IQ between 110-117 for those of you who know what the scale means.

Random Info: Knowledge of magic is extremely extensive.
Friends/Loved Ones: N/A
Hatreds: People who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.
Reply Quote
OOC: Add me, I'm 568. Message me when more peeps get on. Imma finally beat the campaign.
Edited by Roboto on 11/19/2011 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I can distract them for you."
*Changes into a busty brunette*
"This good enough?"
Reply Quote
All of the men in the room turn and look at you. O.O is their expression.
Reply Quote
OOC: This is it for tonight. Don't rp till I get back please, I want this rp in - control. I will make it very clear when I do return to dm though.
Reply Quote
"No offense, but an explosion would work better. It creates panic and confusion. A confused and panicked crowd is a mob."
Reply Quote
"Were we gonna get a bomb?" Chad looks at around at all the people... Remember we're stripepd entirely. Only wearing Boxers.
Reply Quote
OOC: Alright, Alright! I'm here! Although I don't know for how long, since I'm going to go to my sister's gymnastics meet.
Reply Quote
11/19/2011 09:09 PMPosted by Zanon
Bio: Has dedicated his entire life to mastery of all fields of magic. Above average intelligence. IQ between 110-117 for those of you who know what the scale means.

OOC: Just so you know, IQ tests only scale the slow, manual thinking of the brain, and there are several other parts of the brain that do other things, such as 'grokking' a pattern, which basicly means learning it and saving it in a file for later use. Or the part of your brain that tries to put everything it learns into a pattern that makes sense.
Reply Quote
OOC: Yeash I've missed alot. Going to post a small bit and it wont alter the storyline.

IC: This terran guards are lucky I am with out my weapons. The others seem to be planing something. All I know is that these terrans that watch us fight are here to see death and gore. It seems trivial to me to want to see that.
I begin my daily meditation hoping to connect with the khala and see my breathern.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]