StarCraft® II

Too Much...

Zarg grunts. " Zibbbllgurrggggg..." He makes several grunting noises, looking at a deck of cards on the table, he simply picks them up with his mouth and throws them. You can see blood on his teeth from where he bit someone out in the battle, and a gash on his back. He creeps over to a corner and keeps his eyes on the group, growling whenever someone trys to approach him.
Reply Quote
"No explosive? Hmmm..... Are these tables polished? And do we have candles?"
Reply Quote
I look at the Zergling and the Swarm host. They would make great allies. I approach the Swarm Host first- he seems to be the most logical.
"Hello, fellow zerg. I think we could both benefit from an alliance, don't you agree?"
Reply Quote
"Caaa--aannddllesss I co--uullld make... not s...uree a--out pollish.." Jonas stutters out.
Reply Quote
Wilson looked over the busty brunette in front of him with no little interest. if changelings could do this whenever they wanted, he imagined they had little needs as far as money making- anyone attractive enough could get most things for free. this was something he knew firsthand.
"well sure, as long as you stay like that." here, have a brownie. Little did the other fighters know that he had summoned pot brownies. given time, they would all be too interested in the bloodstains on the wall to throw a punch, much less defend themselves.
Reply Quote
"No thanks, Chocolate and I don't go well together. I'll stay like this unless there is a need for me not to. Your egg sacs were cut out right? Let me try something."
My arm turns into a long purple needle. I fiddle around with my blood's genetics and place the serum in the needle.
"You may feel a little prick." I inject the Serum into one of the gouged out parts on his shell. Soon enough, a little embryo covers itself in a protective membrane. I repeat the process until his shell is filled up.
"There you go."
Reply Quote
Wilson gave the sexy brunette a hug, thanked her profusely, and then sat in a corner and named all his babies.

this one is mod
this one is will
this one is be
an' this one is mad!
Reply Quote
Zarg looks at the changeling, clears his throat and attempts to speak. " Izaa... seens you type before.. back wit hivey and freinds... " He sniffs the changeling, like a dog sniffs other dogs, and goes back to a corner of the room.
Reply Quote
Wilson gave the sexy brunette a hug, thanked her profusely, and then sat in a corner and named all his babies.

this one is mod
this one is will
this one is be
an' this one is mad!
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... GGrtj;a ywrghm;,kfg90klt5huqwvnbaguk 3e8ojuhg4x e87wrteght;wsei4jesvnbgithrthraresinl thuZW~!! !!?!?!?1/1??/!/1/1/1/1!!1?1?>1/1?
Reply Quote
The guards come in to check on you. They abrutptly see the babies, kill them, then cut off your entire back section. You are now a scrawny insectoid twig with huge out of scale claws.
Reply Quote
I hide the knife in it's sheath underneath a place I was reasonably certain they wouldn't check, and I was lucky enough that they weren't perverted. After they leave the room, I dump all the bits, bolts, and metal scrap I had found out of my sack, then continue with tinkering with the pieces to make tools. I knew that at some point I was going to need to get armor, or at least a better weapon than a knife, but before I could build toys I needed to 'build' tools.
Reply Quote
Another set of guards walk in carrying the girl they took earlier. She is wrapped in a towel and well... yeah... no need for anymore details. She looks !@#$ed up is what I'm saying.
"%^-*ty entertainment..."
"I've seen nine year olds do better."
"Yeah."

They walk out chuckling, but right then Chad jumps up and grabs one of the guards back.
The other guard tries to shoot Chad, but in the process shoots the other guard too. Jonas sneaks behind the guard still alive and bangs him as hard as a scrawny nerd could with a rock in the head. The guard falls.

Chad's bleeding though, badly in his left knee, and before long, more guards will come and most definately kill you all.
Reply Quote
Zarg looks around. " Weezaaa.. escape now!?!?"
Reply Quote
"By the.. -thhe-- the..eoo--reticall ... projecc--tory w--ee nee.."

"Gawd Damn't, just pick up the !@#$%^- gun!"
You need a Gunmen Skill of 3 to use this weapon.

You all hear pounding footsteps of guards.

OOC: I'll be here for a while so if you will/can be here just stay on and keep refreshing. I know Hellspork and Baby are just waiting...
Edited by Roboto on 11/20/2011 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
OOC: @#$%, I thought we could only specialize in intellegence or brute. And with my 'talented sniper' perk, you'd think I'd have put some points in gunman...
Edited by Jake on 11/20/2011 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/20/2011 11:56 AMPosted by Jake
OOC: @#$%, I thought we could only specialize in intellegence or brute. And with my 'talented sniper' perk, you'd think I'd have put some points in gunman...
OOC: Talented Sniper is a gun perk, it means you are good with a certain type of weapon, in your case, sniper rifles. But it's a Mini Cannon so.. I'll let you reallocate some points.
Reply Quote
"Well now that I have some life force to work with..."
I walk over to the guard that was shot.
"It only works if they are freshly dead so..."
I hold a hand a few inches over the stomach. The body appears to mummify rapidly. Pale flesh fades to brown, then a blackish gray.
"And I was told electronics were more useful than biology and magic. Come on people! Our escape is at hand!"
*conjures fireball*
"Anyone coming?"
Reply Quote
Zarg grunts and follows him.
Reply Quote
OOC: Reallocated points. This is the stats now. It's still not enough to use the minigun, but at least I can make myself a simple projectile weapon (like a crossbow. He doesn't have the equipment or materials to make stuff like firearms yet)
Class: Intelligence, Minor Brute

Sub Class Points: !!Science!!: 2
(Minor Collage Degree Level)
!!Stratagy!!: 2
(He knows some good stratagies and tactics, but has trouble getting people's attention)
!!Mechanics!!: 7
(He can fix just about anything given time, and can even engineer things, although anything more complex than firearms usually doesn't go well)
!!Guns!!: 2
(He knows gun safety and knows how to use most civilian rifles, but aside from sniper rifles and pistols, he's not good with anything military grade)
Edited by Jake on 11/20/2011 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I quickly stuff all the scraps back into the bag, unsheath my knife (now on my belt), and begin to follow the mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]