StarCraft® II

Too Much...

The terran is astonished with what the mage did and I am as well.
The terran is fight against my grip and slips his head from my hand that was over his mouth and yells for help. I quickly grasp him in a tighter hold hoping that no one heard his call over the music from above.
"Blasted terran I should snap your neck right now. I will spare you of that fate but should you try again I will snap you like a twig."
I sense his fear grow even more with the thought of being killed cross his mind.
"Now what shall we do since we are on the verge of being discovered. We better think fast."
Reply Quote
A random tentacle appears from the liquid and engulfs the captive. The form in the box grows considerably. It is also much heavier.
Reply Quote
The terran is astonished with what the mage did and I am as well.
The terran is fight against my grip and slips his head from my hand that was over his mouth and yells for help. I quickly grasp him in a tighter hold hoping that no one heard his call over the music from above.
"Blasted terran I should snap your neck right now. I will spare you of that fate but should you try again I will snap you like a twig."
I sense his fear grow even more with the thought of being killed cross his mind.
"Now what shall we do since we are on the verge of being discovered. We better think fast."

OOC: Umm, which Terran would this happen to be?....
Reply Quote
12/01/2011 08:46 PMPosted by LeKroger
I hear someone coming down the stairs and quickly hide in the shadows near another large cask of the terran poison drink. The person look to be the owner of the establishment we have so aptly stumbled into.

OOC: That one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]