StarCraft® II

Ignored

Well, I'm kind of confused so I'm hoping someone here will have a few ideas.

A few days ago I met a player in a custom game that I enjoyed playing with. We added eachother to friends' lists and played in the same games for the next couple of days. Yesterday, I log in around the usual time and whisper, "You want to play a game?" as usual. He whispers back "DONT EVER SPEAK WITH ME AGAIN" and proceeds to immediately ignore me. I have no idea what caused this and after reviewing replays of previous games, I have found nothing that could have triggered this.

It's not that I care he ignored me, but rather that I'm completely confused as to why it happened. More than anything I just want to ask what his reasoning was. Does anyone have any ideas? Should I just let it go? If I knew what the reason was I could apologize.
Reply Quote
He might have mistaken you with someone else, or someone was borrowing his account for awhile. Or he is having problems in his personal life. Try to talk to him again, and see why. If he completely ignores you, then just let it go.

But if you have anyone that you know that knows what you're account info is, then that maybe the cause. I should know, I've landed in games where people that I've never met before kick me out of the game and found out later my younger brother was reason why it happened.
Reply Quote
Move on. Too many people play this game for you to get hung up with one.
Reply Quote
Nobody else knows my account information, and he's added me to his ignore list so I have no way of directly messaging him. I've thought of trying to relay the message through a friend, but that feels like it breaks some kind of agreement I made with Blizzard by trying to bypass the ignore system.
Reply Quote
Then just move on. If he put you on the ignore list, then there's nothing you can do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]