StarCraft® II

Runling Run

Hello everyone, this is Korrupt. I just wanted to post this thread because I think that Runling Run is decreasing in popularity, and just wanted to tell people to keep playing the game! XD Haha. Personally, I like it a lot. Tell me what you think about it =] I also wanted to say hello to everyone who recognizes me from Runling Run, to tell them that I took a temporary break from it because of school, but that I will be coming back to it during the Christmas break! XD
Edited by Korrupt on 11/27/2011 5:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2011 05:46 PMPosted by Korrupt
Hello everyone, this is Korrupt.

how do i know you are telling the truth!
Reply Quote
Hello everyone, this is Korrupt.

how do i know you are telling the truth!

You're right. My mistake XD
Edited by Korrupt on 11/27/2011 6:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
The power to save Runling Run lies solely in the hands of Wolfwood, should he deem it worthy of being saved.
Edited by Kolesterol on 11/28/2011 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
LOL, you made that sound so dramatic
Reply Quote
I would have to say one of the main reasons that games like this are not played as much as in the original is that Blizzard needs to fix their custom map hosting. If you don't know what is being hosted, noone can play anything but the top few custom maps which will never change. The hundreds of other ones can't be played because noone knows what everyone else wants to play. No one can group together with other random people online because Blizzard assumes that there will always be someone to join you in whatever game you want to play without knowing that you are there in the first place. I made a video about it. A few lines of code literally could have saved Blizzards best custom map fan base - designers and players. I've been trying to warn them about this simple yet deadly mistake for almost 2 years. They won't listen. Their phone numbers are just for assistance or customer support and it appears as though they never read the blogs or they don't ever assign a few people to actually figure out what the real problem and solution is. I claim to have the solution. Watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh06EjgLl5U
Reply Quote
isnt that what the "fun or not" and the "up&coming" options are for? To help hosting and maps move up and down travel?
Reply Quote
Yeah!! <3 Runling. I haven't played in months though. I stopped after I maxed out every character xD
Reply Quote
Yeah, I kinda miss it XD
Reply Quote
fun or not and up and coming are superficial fixes. Remember, the true solution has to be to allow joiners to join a hosted map to allow the masses to group together and play certain maps at a time. Sort the maps however you like, but until you actually fix the hosting indicator, you will always have to guess what others are currently joining.
Reply Quote
WE have a different rlr guys runling run 4 its wqay coller but also harder i wish it would get more popular since its just mostly 5 people per game
Reply Quote
I am actually solo working on a new Runling Run Type game. :P. mine will have more stuff in it though, but Its VERY early in production. so it could still be 6 more months.
Reply Quote
Runling Run is my favorite game on sc2. If you dont believe me, check my match history :P All other games were with friends who got sick of runling run. lol. More people should play it, but it seems like it is getting more popular...
So just wanted to spread the word:

Play more Runling!!
Reply Quote
how do i unlock ultralisk / roach??
Reply Quote
Just wanted to post back, I gave up I may start again, My computer Broke and I lost this file(it was about 20% done) sooo I have little ambition to start over from scratch.
Reply Quote
Don't forget to add `I like the way you move` on the playlist :)
Reply Quote
If someone know how to delete a ling in the bank for version 4 can he tell me to this mail
TotalWar123@hotmail.fr im sure that's help a lot of ppl
Edited by DeadLord on 3/5/2013 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
If someone know how to delete a ling in the bank for version 4 can he tell me to this mail
TotalWar123@hotmail.fr im sure that's help a lot of ppl

All bank files are at the same place, just find the good folder with the good bank file and delete if it's what you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]