StarCraft® II

Amnesia Part 2

so is posting good to go or still no?
Reply Quote
@Ace I don't think your thinking about the right rp. You were in one with me and howsbabybrn, but it's now dead. Check out the thread Amnesia, a new rp, read up on how to join then follow the ways it tells you to pick a char. It's a little complicated but I would just copy+paste the stuff fluppuple already typed. EDIT: Try to use the caps lock, I know it's sometimes difficult but just try to remember to hit the shift + key you want to caps it, it makes the sentence look better mose of the time.@Darkra Minor posting is ok, don't advance on the storyling to much, I think fluppuple is doing some work with this RP.
Edited by Terrorz on 12/6/2011 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
I don't want to be a let down, but please don't let ace join. He managed to troll Roboto out of the forum. I'm gonna try and dig up some of his posting....

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3581329992?page=5

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3580988336?page=9

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3595671138
Edited by wfawwer on 12/6/2011 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Please stop spamming this thread.

If you aren't going to contribute anything story-wise then please don't post here.
Reply Quote
12/06/2011 03:54 PMPosted by ace
anyways, ace thinks: i gotta get outta here i soon get up quikly find the nearest air lock and open it, then i land on another ship, i scream! my spine is broken.

I was all for giving you another chance. However, you do not seem to want to put even the slightest bit of effort into making clear posts. As such, I agree withe Wfawwer on the not joining.

Most of the RP's on this forum are for serious RPers.

I my mind a serious RPer is:

Reasonably aware of what is going on.
    If they do not know, they ask for a summary, or go back and read the posts.

Grammar is at least on par with a third or forth grader's
    Occasional misspellings and forgetting the occasional period are fine.
    Uses correct punctuation.

Attempts to work with other players and the story line.

MUST BE UNDERSTANDABLE!!!
Reply Quote
Take my previous post for example. I did not forget to capitalize the beginnings of my sentences.
AND my meaning is very clear.

12/06/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Terrorz
@Ace I don't think your thinking about the right rp. You were in one with me and howsbabybrn, but it's now dead. Check out the thread Amnesia, a new rp, read up on how to join then follow the ways it tells you to pick a char. It's a little complicated but I would just copy+paste the stuff fluppuple already typed. EDIT: Try to use the caps lock, I know it's sometimes difficult but just try to remember to hit the shift + key you want to caps it, it makes the sentence look better mose of the time.@Darkra Minor posting is ok, don't advance on the storyling to much, I think fluppuple is doing some work with this RP.

Also this post. He used correct grammar and punctuation. He misspelled two words, but it does not detract from the meaning at all.
Reply Quote
Patience. It sometimes takes several hours for someone willing to type a summary to come online. HowBabys is currently the person who does the most summaries.

Thanks for making the effort.
Reply Quote
Seeing how every single roleplay you were joined shut down around 2 pages after, I'm gonna say read the last 28 pages or leave.

Ninja'd by Zanon.
Edited by wfawwer on 12/6/2011 4:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
soooooooooooooooo, any updates on anyones stories
Reply Quote
guys just let ace join and if he starts screwing us over with spam then we just ignore him and pretend he was never there
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]