StarCraft® II

Petition for the Banning of Deezer.

(Locked)

Is he banned yet?
Man i'm very ashamed of being from the same province as this dude. Horrible english, cheater, bad manner, racist, etc. I assure the community, quebec province people are nicer than this guy.
He's doing nothing illegal.
I like the ignore idea a lot

+1 to ban deezer though just because he's an idiot
Deezer Cheezer!!!!!!!!!! Ban +1
12/15/2011 09:27 AMPosted by NLGtoktogul
Man i'm very ashamed of being from the same province as this dude. Horrible english, cheater, bad manner, racist, etc. I assure the community, quebec province people are nicer than this guy.

Don't worry about that. If someone think all Quebec people are like Deezer, than this person is exactly like Deezer and his opinion dont matter.

Alos, remember that we may have Deezer, but we also have the best protoss in the world KiWiKaKi
+1
/sign
I read at the beginning of this thread that every week a thread like this pops up, how bout we just keep this one alive and make it 1,000 pages and keep it going until SC3, if that doesn't get anyone's attention, I will jump off a 5ft cliff.
Can a blue poster please respond to this already... wtf!?!?
Srsly guys.. do not even care about ppl like Deezer. They are never gonna reach anything in SC II so just ignore ppl like him. By opening threads like this, Deezer achieves exactly what he wants to achieve: Triggering a wave of attention..
Edited by PiZZaMaFiA on 12/19/2011 10:34 AM PST
Deezer is actually in the spot where he needs to be, who cares if he has a gm account and harasses pros. Its not like deezer can show up at a mlg or some other high profile sc2 tourney to redeem his name, he is forever shunned and the epitome of a loser. I would personally like to see deezer at one of these events, so i could break my knuckles on his face!
+8
+1
+1
+1
agreed
+1
agreed, Deezeer is a cheater who deserves to be punished. May Justice win.
+1
+1

This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]